Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Like...I'm a pretty understanding, and compassionate person and by far judgemental.... BUT WHEN, WHERE, and WHO, GAVE SUPPORTING, BUYING, and WEARING FAKES the GREEN

LIGHT....If you can't FIND, or AFFORD (and I don't say AFFORD to DOWN TALK anyone) them...JUST FALL BACK!!! There are a great deal of shoes I want, slept on, and cant find...BUT would

never consider FAKES....Its an INTEGRITY thing..INTEGRITY in MYSELF!!!

Just scroll up fam... You got like 2-3 members talkin bout buying fakes and another proudly admitting he has fake RO Y2's...

It isn't on JUST this thread. You're starting to see it all over NT.

Trust I've been on here a LONG time (lurked for like 3-4 years before i joined) and Its a small trend (albeit STILL a trend) that I'm starting to see that BAFFLES me.

I remember when NT mods would swoop in and hand out warning for condoning or suggesting fakes or any fake talk at all... SMH...

The "game" has changed... But then again, I'm an OLD head, so OF COURSE I'd say that LOL

use the report feature... SMH...
we cant moderate everything AND the talk used to be a lot less, therefore there were fewer instances that needed moderation.

PS - CONDONING OR PROMOTING FAKES IS DEFINITELY AGAINST NT RULES AND CAN GET YOU REMOVED FROM THE SITE.

THAT SAID, MEMBERS NEED TO REPORT SUCH INFRACTIONS INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING.

we cant moderate everything AND the talk used to be a lot less, therefore there were fewer instances that needed moderation.

My SMH wasn't at the moderation, stop taking everything so personal...

It was a comment on the state of NT and some of the membership with its evolved mentality and attitude TOWARDS fakes...

That said, I can report dudes going forward, though not really my cup of tea if you will...

Real Talk...I'm not even upset wit the Mod's for not catching, and/or checking it...I'm felling some type way about the Dudes supporting, and/or even discussing it, as if its OK....NEWS FLASH (to

those in question)....THAT S**** ain't cool....it's actually OFFENSIVE to those who KEEP IT AUTHENTIC!!!

Big up to the Mod's....Ya'll got alot on ya'll plates, just maintaining the site/forum...THOSE WHO JOIN SHOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT and INTEGRITY...NOT ONLY IN THEMSELVES, but in the

GAME, CULTURE, and the FORUM/COMMUNITY you chose to join!!!

You can report me if you want... But if you want to have an intelligent conversation I'm here :smile:

The funny thing is you made some HEAVY generalizations in your post above fam. Not everyone is in the situation you mentioned above, especially many of us older heads that have jobs and income and can afford this hobby. If someone can afford to spend that money on shoes, who are YOU to question them? it aint YOUR money, so why stress yourself out about it... YOu over here worrying what the next man is spending, ::blank stare::

I understand the shoes don't cost much to make, but that's CAPITALISM at its FINEST. Spend low (keep costs low), sell high (or FOR a profit)... I'd rather live in THAT world, than in a totalitarian Regime or communist Society (think North Korea, or many Middle Eastern countries).

C'mon fam, we're on a SNEAKER FORUM. You are trying to tell sneakerheads not to buy sneakers with some preaching about how jordan and nike got us. OF COURSE they got us, this is OUR hobby and many of us have been doing this for a long time and prolly will for a time to come. If you don't like it, PEACE homie, it was nice knowing you (one day in and you already want out LMAO).

Last edited:
I'm not sitting here condoning to buy fakes by the way. Go stand on lines go pay, go pay a extra 100 dollars if you have to if you can find the real sneakers. However it's about time people smarten up and stop spending 700 dollars on sneakers. Guess what? Jordan has mansions, cars and dam worth near a billion in the bank. Look around and most of the people who live and die by Jordan brand got no money in the bank, live with their moms, got no car etc. They wear Jordans as a relief to feel better about themselves, and think that being in the new kicks and flyest gear gonna get them *******.

WAKE UPPPPP
THEY GOT YOUR MIND

at the end of the day.. It's just a sneaker... If you die today you think anyone is gonna give a **** about how many sneakers you got... You think God is gonna be like nah he not getting into heaven because he copped the Super perfect Toro 6s instead of paying 500 dollars on the real one?

Jordan is capitalizing the **** out of us by selling and having us addicted to a pair of sneakers. Black people have the lowest income out of all socioeconomic classes because we spend all our money on clothes sneakers and cars. Tell me when the last time Jordan gave back to us?
Tell me when the last time Jordan gave away some free sneakers
Tell me the last time Jordan had some sort of customer loyalty program giving discounts on sneakers
He knows we are killing ourselves and spending days on lines to get sneakers, so what has he dome in response to this?

nothing... And you guys think it's OK to spend 600-1000 dollars on a SNEAKER that cost less that 40 dollars to make?

Smarten up..
1. Lmao at referencing God and heaven with sneakers like really?
2. You're better off staying away from JB now
3. Nothing will change. Ppl will continue to drop big money on kicks and JB makes money off of it. It's called business and profit. It's the whole world we live in. You act like it's just sneakers. Look at gas, rent, food prices today. Think they care that ppl work hard?
4. No one has a gun to your head to make you buy sneakers. It's up to the person to spend what they want

That being said add 1,2,3,4= It's not that serious bruh

My SMH wasn't at the moderation, stop taking everything so personal...

It was a comment on the state of NT and some of the membership with its evolved mentality and attitude TOWARDS fakes...

That said, I can report dudes going forward, though not really my cup of tea if you will...

It's nothing personal. I comment when I see people complaining about moderation especially when I see they don't do their part to make things better.

I Repped your initial post because I do agree that with how you feel about fakes and appreciate you speaking up about it. If it were personal then I wouldn't have shown that love.

This is the infrared 23 vi thread, not the financial discussion thread.

I'm not sitting here condoning to buy fakes by the way. Go stand on lines go pay, go pay a extra 100 dollars if you have to if you can find the real sneakers. However it's about time people smarten up and stop spending 700 dollars on sneakers. Guess what? Jordan has mansions, cars and dam worth near a billion in the bank. Look around and most of the people who live and die by Jordan brand got no money in the bank, live with their moms, got no car etc. They wear Jordans as a relief to feel better about themselves, and think that being in the new kicks and flyest gear gonna get them *******.

WAKE UPPPPP
THEY GOT YOUR MIND

at the end of the day.. It's just a sneaker... If you die today you think anyone is gonna give a **** about how many sneakers you got... You think God is gonna be like nah he not getting into heaven because he copped the Super perfect Toro 6s instead of paying 500 dollars on the real one?

Jordan is capitalizing the **** out of us by selling and having us addicted to a pair of sneakers. Black people have the lowest income out of all socioeconomic classes because we spend all our money on clothes sneakers and cars. Tell me when the last time Jordan gave back to us?
Tell me when the last time Jordan gave away some free sneakers
Tell me the last time Jordan had some sort of customer loyalty program giving discounts on sneakers
He knows we are killing ourselves and spending days on lines to get sneakers, so what has he dome in response to this?

nothing... And you guys think it's OK to spend 600-1000 dollars on a SNEAKER that cost less that 40 dollars to make?

Smarten up..
Its not about being OK to spend absorbent amounts of money for sneaker....OR WHAT JORDAN HAS DONE FOR "ANYBODY" (won't even got to far into that)....It's the

fact that WHEN SIGNING UP...People know what they are signing up for....A FORUM THAT DISCUSSES SNEAKERS....and WITHOUT IT BEING VERBALIZED, its

already a given that those in that FORUM/COMMUNITY have a certain expectation that they are gonna be amongst those they can discuss LEGIT sneakers

with.....FURTHER MORE...that S*** being portrayed as ACCEPTABLE screws the whole balance of things up....HEY, TO EACH HIS OWN, but NO WAY, NO HOW

should it be expected that those here to discuss LEGIT JOINTS (THE MAJORITY) shouldn't feel a way about the conversations being CLOUDED with talk of

FAKES...I'm not saying don't SPEND "YOUR" MONEY ON WHAT YOU WANT (not you in particular, but those who chose to)...BUT IT'S POLLUTION !!!

Last edited:
3. Nothing will change. Ppl will continue to drop big money on kicks and JB makes money off of it. It's called business and profit. It's the whole world we live in. You act like it's just sneakers. Look at gas, rent, food prices today. Think they care that ppl work hard?
4. No one has a gun to your head to make you buy sneakers. It's up to the person to spend what they want

!!! COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER !!!

If you believe in God you can reference him regarding everything... Because he is God.. It's as simple as that

And I'm not trying to go hard bro, I'm going to stop talking about it you right. People still gonna purchase these sneakers for crazy high prices and the world is still going to go around. However, if just one person reads this and it affects them in a good way I'll be happy. Some people need to wake up. There's youngins who spend their entire 2 week paycheck to get some sneakers. They become broke and then have no idea where their money went. I used to be one of those people until I smartened up and spent my money wisely. I had my own car and crib at 22 when I started wising up.

Mods I respect the forum rules so I'm going to stop speaking about finances and other stuff irrelevant to the topic of this discussion. I apologize

The funny thing is you made some HEAVY generalizations in your post above fam. Not everyone is in the situation you mentioned above, especially many of us older heads that have jobs and income and can afford this hobby. If someone can afford to spend that money on shoes, who are YOU to question them? it aint YOUR money, so why stress yourself out about it... YOu over here worrying what the next man is spending, ::blank stare::

I understand the shoes don't cost much to make, but that's CAPITALISM at its FINEST. Spend low (keep costs low), sell high (or FOR a profit)... I'd rather live in THAT world, than in a totalitarian Regime or communist Society (think North Korea, or many Middle Eastern countries).

C'mon fam, we're on a SNEAKER FORUM. You are trying to tell sneakerheads not to buy sneakers with some preaching about how jordan and nike got us. OF COURSE they got us, this is OUR hobby and many of us have been doing this for a long time and prolly will for a time to come. If you don't like it, PEACE homie, it was nice knowing you (one day in and you already want out LMAO).
EXACTLY!!!! Yo....tell me "ONE" product in this entire world, that the FIRST HAND MANUFACTURER is paying an amount that JUSTIFIES ITS COST...Come

on...FROM DONUTS (DUNKIN) to HUMMERS....Same S****.

This is like "WALKING IN A "AA" MEETING, TALKING ABOUT THE NEW BAR THAT JUST OPENED UP DOWN THE BLOCK"!!! SMMFGDH!!!

Last edited:
EXACTLY!!!! Yo....tell me "ONE" product in this entire world, that the FIRST HAND MANUFACTURER is paying an amount that JUSTIFIES ITS COST...Come

on...FROM DONUTS (DUNKIN) to HUMMERS....Same S****.

This is like "WALKING IN A "AA" MEETING, TALKING ABOUT THE NEW BAR THAT JUST OPENED UP DOWN THE BLOCK"!!! SMMFGDH!!!

LMAO at the analogy...

Its more like walking into the BAR, and talmbout "Let's go to an AA meeting guys, WAKE UP, the drink has a HOLD of you and your wallet"... LMAOOOO

If you believe in God you can reference him regarding everything... Because he is God.. It's as simple as that

And I'm not trying to go hard bro, I'm going to stop talking about it you right. People still gonna purchase these sneakers for crazy high prices and the world is still going to go around. However, if just one person reads this and it affects them in a good way I'll be happy. Some people need to wake up. There's youngins who spend their entire 2 week paycheck to get some sneakers. They become broke and then have no idea where their money went. I used to be one of those people until I smartened up and spent my money wisely. I had my own car and crib at 22 when I started wising up.

Mods I respect the forum rules so I'm going to stop speaking about finances and other stuff irrelevant to the topic of this discussion. I apologize
BAPTISED....and PRAY (EVERY SINGLE NIGHT), and in addition, HAVE IMMENSE RESPECT, and FAITH IN GOD!!!

That said...COME ON BRUH....The only thing THE LORD has to do with this is he ALLOW PEOPLE TO GET UP IN THE MORN TO MAKE SHOE, ALLOWS US TO HAVE A JOB TO MAKE

MONEY TO BUY SHOES, and ALLOWS THE EARTH TO GENERATE MATERIALS FOR THOSE SHOES.

EVERYTHING ELSE boils down to UPBRINGING (what taught by parents/monetary LESSONS), and that persons personal preference, and PRIORITIES.

AGAIN....Do you thing the cost of the  CAR and CRIB you spoke of justifies the cost???

And TRUTHFULLY SPEAKING, "I HAVE WORKED" FOR NIKE" (and thats not a shamless plug)...And what I will tell you is EVERYTHING they (and any/every other corporation of their size and

stature sells is RIDICULOUSLY PRICED (MARK UP).....I scanned an AIR PIN (for Basketballs, Footballs, etc...etc..) one day, and with certain codes, you can see the MARK UP....NEEDLESS TO

SAY, THE AIR PIN HAD A 1000....."YES 1000" % MARK UP.....COST THEM .17¢ COST US/YOU $17.00....SAME FOR TSHIRTS, etc...etc....When you see something in ANY STORE (not just

Nike), and its on CLEARANCE...PLEASE don't think they said, "OH IT HASN'T SOLD, SO GIVE IT TO THE PEOPLE FOR NEXT TO NOTHING".....DUDE, a $30.00 Tshirt, on CLEARANCE for

$3.97...."THEY STILL DOUBLE"!!!

All that being a CONSUMER OF THINGS I (and many others) LIKE, along with various retail (Nike, and others) jobs has taught me is....DON'T COMPLAIN or CRITICIZED it...CREATE YOUR

OWN PRODUCT/BRAND, and utilize it to either 1.) MAKE YOU PAPER, or 2.) MAKE CHANGE.....And sell the product for what you think is FAIR!!!

What I will tell you is....IT'S ALOT MORE BEHIND A BUSINEES THAT THE PRODUCTION COST, SELLING PRICE, and PAID SALARIES that you/we see. HENCE, Things..."NICE

THING"...."THAT YOU/WE LIKE"...."COST"!!!

This isn't a "RANT"....Its not "GOING IN ON ANYONE"....It's "MEANT" for the "VERY SAME PURPOSE" you say your "STATEMENTS and POST" are....."INFORMATIVE"

I'm done wit the TOPIC OF FAKES....

I mean...It's just like us MINDLESS ZOMBIES how FLOCK TO PAY $1000.00 for $12-$25 SNEAKERS....

Jokers gonna BUY, WHAT THEY WANNA BUY...

"SIDE NOTE": Jokers asking $1000, for any sneaker, NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE (FINANCIALY: Moderately

COMFORTABLE, RICH, or WEALTHY)...I'm gonna make a SENSIBLE OFFER (for both THEM and ME, IMO)....And they EITHER, ACCEPT

or DECLINE....nobody with ANY SENSE, should BREAK THEMSELVES over a pair of shoes. BUT AGAIN...."HOME TRAINING", "

PREFERENCE", and "PRIORITIES"....and nothing we (or ANYBODY else) say...I GONNA CHANGE THAT!!!

Try this...TELL A BABY NOT TO TOUCH THE OVEN, CAUSE IT'S HOT"!!! Immediately after the last letter, of the last word (The "T" in HOT)

is out of your mouth, YA MIGHT AS WELL GO GET THE STUFF TO CLEAN, and WRAP UP BABIES BOO-BOO.

Honestly it's not even fair to bash dude about his perspective since his view is moderated because of nt rules. Just let it go.

Agree to disagree.

wow... lotta silliness & ignorance in here
"oh they fake that's ok its close enough" :rofl: ... log off & dont come back

Last edited:
BAPTISED....and PRAY (EVERY SINGLE NIGHT), and in addition, HAVE IMMENSE RESPECT, and FAITH IN GOD!!!

That said...COME ON BRUH....The only thing THE LORD has to do with this is he ALLOW PEOPLE TO GET UP IN THE MORN TO MAKE SHOE, ALLOWS US TO HAVE A JOB TO MAKE

MONEY TO BUY SHOES, and ALLOWS THE EARTH TO GENERATE MATERIALS FOR THOSE SHOES.

EVERYTHING ELSE boils down to UPBRINGING (what taught by parents/monetary LESSONS), and that persons personal preference, and PRIORITIES.

AGAIN....Do you thing the cost of the  CAR and CRIB you spoke of justifies the cost???

And TRUTHFULLY SPEAKING, "I HAVE WORKED" FOR NIKE" (and thats not a shamless plug)...And what I will tell you is EVERYTHING they (and any/every other corporation of their size and

stature sells is RIDICULOUSLY PRICED (MARK UP).....I scanned an AIR PIN (for Basketballs, Footballs, etc...etc..) one day, and with certain codes, you can see the MARK UP....NEEDLESS TO

SAY, THE AIR PIN HAD A 1000....."YES 1000" % MARK UP.....COST THEM .17¢ COST US/YOU $17.00....SAME FOR TSHIRTS, etc...etc....When you see something in ANY STORE (not just

Nike), and its on CLEARANCE...PLEASE don't think they said, "OH IT HASN'T SOLD, SO GIVE IT TO THE PEOPLE FOR NEXT TO NOTHING".....DUDE, a $30.00 Tshirt, on CLEARANCE for

$3.97...."THEY STILL DOUBLE"!!!

All that being a CONSUMER OF THINGS I (and many others) LIKE, along with various retail (Nike, and others) jobs has taught me is....DON'T COMPLAIN or CRITICIZED it...CREATE YOUR

OWN PRODUCT/BRAND, and utilize it to either 1.) MAKE YOU PAPER, or 2.) MAKE CHANGE.....And sell the product for what you think is FAIR!!!

What I will tell you is....IT'S ALOT MORE BEHIND A BUSINEES THAT THE PRODUCTION COST, SELLING PRICE, and PAID SALARIES that you/we see. HENCE, Things..."NICE

THING"...."THAT YOU/WE LIKE"...."COST"!!!

This isn't a "RANT"....Its not "GOING IN ON ANYONE"....It's "MEANT" for the "VERY SAME PURPOSE" you say your "STATEMENTS and POST" are....."INFORMATIVE"

I'm glad you posted this. You are completely right. I was so fixated on Jordan Brand and their specific business practices , that I failed to realize that most companies are doing the same exact thing.That's just the way capitalism works. Your post definitely opened my mind on a few things. Instead of complaining, the logical thing would be to make my own product for the purposes of making money or change... Or just support another brand altogether.

Last edited:
My mom bought me a pair of unauthorized authentic bred 11's for my B-day and when i wore them to the mall and walked in a shoe store, I felt like everyone could tell they where fake. now i only ball in them. If your gonna pay ebay prices, just spend a little more ($50-100) and get them from flightclub like i did.
You didn't tell her they were fake to get her money back?

I'm glad you posted this. You are completely right. I was so fixated on Jordan Brand and their specific business practices , that I failed to realize that most companies are doing the same exact thing.That's just the way capitalism works. Your post definitely opened my mind on a few things. Instead of complaining, the logical thing would be to make my own product for the purposes of making money or change... Or just support another brand altogether.
Really...The thing is with me...is oppose toconsidering,  condoning, encouraging, or supporting anything any Non-Authentic product....I would (and do) encourage. GET WHAT YOU CAN GET

(FIND), and/or AFFORD....

Whether it be young dudes, or even someone my own age (and YES, I am an OLDER DUDE...lol), and this is JUST MY OPINION, SHOW SOME RESTRAINT..."IT MAY JUST NOT BE FOR

YOU (that particular person)".

My initial post to dialdayo was simply an informative piece to highly suggest and promote the awareness of these rep sites and the idea that they are just as faulty and fake as the sneakers they push.

To homedude who said that i had it coming to me was absolutely correct. That was the initial karma that made its round and bit me in my nads and right through  my pads. 

I was disillusioned and under false pretenses, thinking taking a short-cut was okay. But it wasn't. Lesson learned. Michelle Fyffer in 95.

Ive been on NT since near its inception and i concur, absolutely would you have been barred, banished and beaten to a little bo-peep for even suggesting anything replica/fake. 

For many of us that did invest in the Feezys... was simply out of intrigue for the shoe itself (at least for me, my inquisitive nature and wanting to have just the silhouette itself in hand was essentially satisfying an insatiable curiosity. Kill me - but i've interacted with a MANY og collectors that succumbed to the same effect; perhaps, our initial actions were ultimately the culprit to how the current aftermarket trend manifested into what it is now).

With that said... the best thing that we can do now is either pay the resell or keep it moving. U-Haul.

Cuz there is no incentive for nike to up the production (watering down the market is not in their best interest, especially with the kind of profits they've experienced in the past few years, post-Concords). 

And i'm quite certain the aftermarket sites are creating any substantial dents on Beaverton's pockets because og collectors (supposedly) know why for obvious reasons and social media is helping new school cats pick up on variants much faster; thus... alleviating the interest in them more so (don't get it twisted, from how i see it now, there will always be a demographic for fakes - some people just don't care... we'll just have to see how that market pans out when the bubble bursts. When will that happen? TBD.).

Hopefully i'm not beating a dead possum.

The adage, "Keep It Real" never had so much meaning and resonation. 

"But you can't stand right HERE! And tell me... everything is gonna be all right. Cuz until that real shoe shows up... i'm gonna have to sit outside..."

:/

I saw someone at the mall yesterday with a GM pair on getting raffle tickets. The shoes looks like the normal color but faded like they had been in the sun baking.

Back
Top Bottom