Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Honestly it's not even fair to bash dude about his perspective since his view is moderated because of nt rules. Just let it go.

Agree to disagree.
It's NOT ABOUT BASHING DUDE (or anyone else for that matter....CAUSE I CAN STAND THAT "BASHING/BULLY" S****......But lets take a LIGHTER LOOK AT IT.....

"TO ME"....one of the "BEST", "DOPEST", "FLYEST" parts of being a (SO CALLED) "SNEAKERHEAD", "KICK ENTHUSIAST"....etc...etc.....Is FINDING "THAT PAIR"

.....not SETTLING for, or (to

speak to WHEN ITS REFERED TO AS "THE SNEAKER GAME")....."CHEATING" (cause thats what not PLAYING THE GAME CORRECTLY or BY THE RULES is

considered).

So why not....or should I say, "WHAT WRONG WITH" people not really taking the talk of NON-AUTHENTIC SHOE, in a FORUM/COMMUNITY where THATS WHAT

YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE

THERE FOR (DISCUSSING "AUTHENTIC" SHOES)....LIGHTLY.

Don't get me WRONG....Yeah, I feel there is a place for it here on NT....But THAT PLACE, is a THREAD DEVOTED TO IT....and not DEVOTED TO THE PROMOTION,

and/or SUPPORT OF

FAKES....But A THREAD THAT KEEPS THOSE WHO JOINED A FORUM THAT UPON THEM JOINING, THEY KNEW WAS / IS (or though it to be) "DEVOTED TO

THE DISCUSSION OF"AUTHENTIC", "LEGIT" KICKS" .

I mean...LIKE I SAID (and I'm sorry for revisiting the issue), BUT "I'M GOOD"....I know what "I LIKE", what "I SPEND MY PAPER ON"....and "WHAT I "ABSOLUTELY

WILL NOT"!!!

I'm sure if you TAKE A POLL, most (MORE THAN MOST) here, JOINED TO TALK ABOUT "AUTHENTIC" SHOE, with OTHER WHO ARE INTO "AUTHENTIC SHOE".

Like some (in this Big Rock we call EARTH) COLLECT PRICELESS ART (paintings, sculpture...etc...etc)...."THIS ARE OUR PRICLESS ART"!!!

And to "WAIVER" (in any way) FROM THE "INTEGRITY" OF "AUTHENTICITY", "IN THE SLIGHTEST WAY"......"IS WRONG"!!!!

#ImDone

P.S. (DISCLAIMER): Ain't COM"IN AT ANYONES NECK....."IT'S JUST HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE MATTER"

Last edited:
Just scroll up fam... You got like 2-3 members talkin bout buying fakes and another proudly admitting he has fake RO Y2's...

It isn't on JUST this thread. You're starting to see it all over NT.

Trust I've been on here a LONG time (lurked for like 3-4 years before i joined) and Its a small trend (albeit STILL a trend) that I'm starting to see that BAFFLES me.

I remember when NT mods would swoop in and hand out warning for condoning or suggesting fakes or any fake talk at all... SMH...

The "game" has changed... But then again, I'm an OLD head, so OF COURSE I'd say that LOL
I FEEL you my Dude..."OLD HEAD" over here as well"...As far as the GENERATIONAL thing...Your absolutely "CORRECT"....The newer, "YOUNGER" generation is what I call (and not

disrespectfully) "THE MICROWAVE GENERATION"....Everything is QUICK, FAST, INSTANT GRATIFICATION....THEY'LL learn....THAT AIN'T HOW THE WORLD WORK!!!

I "HUNT" for my joints (if not readily available) ....And take my time at it....If I find them, IT'S MEANT TO BE, if I don't....I'M A LiL PISSED LOL..LOL..LOL.....But its all "G"....NEEEEXT!!!!

SALUTE to YOU!!!

holy crap so much TL;DR in here
laugh.gif

It's NOT ABOUT BASHING DUDE (or anyone else for that matter....CAUSE I CAN STAND THAT "BASHING/BULLY" S****......But lets take a LIGHTER LOOK AT IT.....

"TO ME"....one of the "BEST", "DOPEST", "FLYEST" parts of being a (SO CALLED) "SNEAKERHEAD", "KICK ENTHUSIAST"....etc...etc.....Is FINDING "THAT PAIR"

.....not SETTLING for, or (to

speak to WHEN ITS REFERED TO AS "THE SNEAKER GAME")....."CHEATING" (cause thats what not PLAYING THE GAME CORRECTLY or BY THE RULES is

considered).

So why not....or should I say, "WHAT WRONG WITH" people not really taking the talk of NON-AUTHENTIC SHOE, in a FORUM/COMMUNITY where THATS WHAT

YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE

THERE FOR (DISCUSSING "AUTHENTIC" SHOES)....LIGHTLY.

Don't get me WRONG....Yeah, I feel there is a place for it here on NT....But THAT PLACE, is a THREAD DEVOTED TO IT....and not DEVOTED TO THE PROMOTION,

and/or SUPPORT OF

FAKES....But A THREAD THAT KEEPS THOSE WHO JOINED A FORUM THAT UPON THEM JOINING, THEY KNEW WAS / IS (or though it to be) "DEVOTED TO

THE DISCUSSION OF"AUTHENTIC", "LEGIT" KICKS" .

I mean...LIKE I SAID (and I'm sorry for revisiting the issue), BUT "I'M GOOD"....I know what "I LIKE", what "I SPEND MY PAPER ON"....and "WHAT I "ABSOLUTELY

WILL NOT"!!!

I'm sure if you TAKE A POLL, most (MORE THAN MOST) here, JOINED TO TALK ABOUT "AUTHENTIC" SHOE, with OTHER WHO ARE INTO "AUTHENTIC SHOE".

Like some (in this Big Rock we call EARTH) COLLECT PRICELESS ART (paintings, sculpture...etc...etc)...."THIS ARE OUR PRICLESS ART"!!!

And to "WAIVER" (in any way) FROM THE "INTEGRITY" OF "AUTHENTICITY", "IN THE SLIGHTEST WAY"......"IS WRONG"!!!!

#ImDone

P.S. (DISCLAIMER): Ain't COM"IN AT ANYONES NECK....."IT'S JUST HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE MATTER"
#notreading 

how much are these goin for nowadays? got some local offers but dont know if i should hold onto them for more $$$.

i see most ebay BIN are at around 425-450 but that seems kinda high

Last edited:
So these things aren't going up in price huh.....looks like imma dump it for 375 than.

Unless I can find these for a good deal, which probably won't happen, then these won't ever be in collection.

I have 3 all red pairs already.

sbh6js.png

Still need the Red Suede 21s, the RB 5s, & the upcoming Red/White 1s in June.

Last edited:
FINALLY!.... GOT A PAIR OF TORO VI"S. TRADED MY OREGON FOAMS FOR EM AND "WTK"8's... 2FOR1..

Back
Top Bottom