Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

wonder if its a sizing issue. i ordered a 9 but i think you guy are bigger sizes.

yeah im a 12 & my buddy who also grabbed a 12 got his info before i did & he ordered maybe an hr after me so its def not in the order of ordering... if that makes sense

It makes sense. DF is kinda weird because it usually doesn't have smaller sizes when I get to it. Makes me wonder how many small sizes they actually had.

Doesn't mean I can't be a hater in the mean time
laugh.gif
True that
laugh.gif

Dope factory..quick question..do they ship to the us? Cali? N how long does it usually take? R they legit

Dope factory..quick question..do they ship to the us? Cali? N how long does it usually take? R they legit
I mean, it's not like anyone hear isn't talking about how they copped or nothin. @bigj505 certainly didn't

Lol yea bro they're legit
Expect a import fee bein in Cali tho

Last edited:
Just logged in to DF to check my status... It says COMPLETE with tracking number. I just tried to track but still says UPS could not locate shipment.

NVM... Just got the shipping email.

Ordered for a size 10.5 15hours after someone posted the site on here.

Last edited:
DF sent my 9US yesterday.

I live in Dubai, UAE let's see how long does it takes to get it here.

Usually when I order in Foot Action and Eastbay I need to wait 7 days and sometimes it get's here in 5 days but max last time is 14 days.

So safe to assume 5 - 14 days from US.

But DF is from another place???? 

Thank you again whoever shared that DF link.

wonder if its a sizing issue. i ordered a 9 but i think you guy are bigger sizes.
Bro we are on the same size 9.5US but i sized down to 9US for my Carmines and fits perfectly. So for this infrared23 I ordered 9US as well. 

I forgot to repped the guy who shared that link.

Thank You Infrared23 6's Family for sharing links. I'm waiting for my pair here in the desert of Dubai, UAE.

Day 2 and no DF love
laugh.gif
Although I dont support the idea of constantly discussing DF and over-exposing it to lurkers

I must say, you need to contact them if you still dont receive an email from UPS in the next day or 2,

It will require you lots of effort to chase back you money, they have a history of being 'unresponsive' to emails.

Be sure to keep sending them emails if they do not reply (via their contact section on the site, do not reply their emails)

I highly doubt they really had over 20 pairs of each size (as shown available on their check out page)

and I was expecting some orders to be cancelled.

fingers crossed you get yours tho! good luck

Day 2 and no DF love :lol:

Although I dont support the idea of constantly discussing DF and over-exposing it to lurkers
I must say, you need to contact them if you still dont receive an email from UPS in the next day or 2,
It will require you lots of effort to chase back you money, they have a history of being 'unresponsive' to emails.
Be sure to keep sending them emails if they do not reply (via their contact section on the site, do not reply their emails)

I highly doubt they really had over 20 pairs of each size (as shown available on their check out page)
and I was expecting some orders to be cancelled.

fingers crossed you get yours tho! good luck

thanks but ill be patient. and the info for DF is all over this forum. it is what it is to be honest. no "spot" stays sacred forever these days.

I do believe they had a nice quantity but who knows how many orders were placed. dudes got shipping that ordered way after me so its kind of a toss up now.

Last edited:
My only question is... Where did DF get all their inventories from?

I mean is there really tons of these sitting overseas. Also weird they restock 4 months later. Like they forgot and just found them sitting some where.

Last edited:
My only question is... Where did DF get all their inventories from?

I mean is there really tons of these sitting overseas. Also weird they restock 4 months later. Like they forgot and just found them sitting some where.

They don't initially put the shoes on their site. This is a pattern they have. As long as they are legit who cares?

Back
Top Bottom