Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Wish I was in the NBA, 6'5 shooting guard with a size 14 foot.
laugh.gif
 Lol. That sz 14 would have been gone by now!

These Toro 6s are sick. Best 6 besides championship pack imo. I'd hoop in them only then take to streets in a few years.

Last edited:
Those size 14s just sat there TOOOOO long...

Went ahead and caved.  Don't know if they're still in stock, but if not, no biggie.

I kept telling myself I can't pull off THAT red of a shoe (even though I love my DB3s), but all these pics, and it just sitting there...couldn't resist.

Went ahead and caved.  Don't know if they're still in stock, but if not, no biggie.

I kept telling myself I can't pull off THAT red of a shoe (even though I love my DB3s), but all these pics, and it just sitting there...couldn't resist.

Man....I looked at that for months. Df had that size since like march with multiple restocks. Just can't pay that much over retail for a shoe. I would do a possible 2 for 1 trade for my champagnes, but not $300+ for that 6.....since it is almost double retail

Man....I looked at that for months. Df had that size since like march with multiple restocks. Just can't pay that much over retail for a shoe. I would do a possible 2 for 1 trade for my champagnes, but not $300+ for that 6.....since it is almost double retail
You spent almost that much on them fugly champagnes. Df I think was like 270-290

Yea I hear ya...I've probably added and removed that size 14 from my cart 10 times the past few weeks.

$251 was the total after shipping and VAT removed. My last DF order (Gamma XII) was hit with about a $25 fee, and from reading previous posts...seems to be about the average.

Figured I'd go ahead and pull the trigger...not going to get any lower, and hate to keep seeing these pics months down the road and end up wanting a pair and looking @ $350+ (not to mention wading through fakes).

They've been up since I posted the link weeks ago, so who knows if they're still even in stock. Ah well...thought I'd give it a shot.

You spent almost that much on them fugly champagnes. Df I think was like 270-290

I actually got the champagnes because with all the errors ndc was having that morning, I was fortunate it was added along with the cigars. I started to remove it from my cart, but said I will keep for trade. Now.....upon actually seeing the shoe, it is better than any pics can justify. Now....the point I was making was "above retail." I refuse to pay double retail. $50 is durable plus shipping. I saw others were getting hit with fees pushing that price close to $300. Now....$251 I can do considering it is roughly $50-60 over retail after taxes

I actually got the champagnes because with all the errors ndc was having that morning, I was fortunate it was added along with the cigars. I started to remove it from my cart, but said I will keep for trade. Now.....upon actually seeing the shoe, it is better than any pics can justify. Now....the point I was making was "above retail." I refuse to pay double retail. $50 is durable plus shipping. I saw others were getting hit with fees pushing that price close to $300. Now....$251 I can do considering it is roughly $50-60 over retail after taxes

still makes no sense because its MUCH cheaper than resell

Well...sorry to those who got cancelled from the 1st batch (even though J got his pair w/ the help of some #ntsharingthelove), but got shipping confirmation on the size 14s.

Apparently they had a lot of big sizes left, because they've been up for weeks now, and still in stock. Hopefully they're even better in person as others have mentioned...these pics the past few pages have been winning me over.

Now can an old fart from the Midwest sport a bright red shoe...only time will tell.

New Orleans is still flooded with people wearing these....not too sure when i will break these out but i know it'll be no later than this time next year. In contrast, them sport blue 6s are coming out IMMEDIATELY. 

Back
Top Bottom