Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I'm sure you'd be better off waiting fam resell should be no more then 700-900 .... they clean but not that clean I'm pretty sure you'll be able to cop from somebody below 1200 WAIT please

I dunno. Look at Wings 12s. Not a collab, 12k made & numbered, plus a few un-#'d F&F pairs. Retail was $250, resale was immediately about $1k-1200. Then the fakes flooded the market and resale settled to about $750-850.

Now take these. Much more limited, collaboration AND a pop-art designer involved. I think resale on these will be bananaland at first, settle down slightly, then climb and climb and climb, unless KAWS just collapses in popularity in the next few years.

I found a legit shop doing pre-orders for $1100. I want to hop on it but I also want to wait it out for a sec to see if anyone does pre-orders for just a smidget cheaper...

I dunno. Look at Wings 12s. Not a collab, 12k made & numbered, plus a few un-#'d F&F pairs. Retail was $250, resale was immediately about $1k-1200. Then the fakes flooded the market and resale settled to about $750-850.

Now take these. Much more limited, collaboration AND a pop-art designer involved. I think resale on these will be bananaland at first, settle down slightly, then climb and climb and climb, unless KAWS just collapses in popularity in the next few years.
I found a legit shop doing pre-orders for $1100. I want to hop on it but I also want to wait it out for a sec to see if anyone does pre-orders for just a smidget cheaper...
if you want em, and you don't want to deal w the stress, then paying 700 extra for piece of mind is worth it.  I always say it but my time is worth way more than the hassle of being jerked around like an idiot.  Get what you want, wear em, enjoy em and move on.  If people think that paying that much is ridiculous, then cool, it's not for them. I work hard enough to not worry about that kind of stuff, If I want it, I'll buy it.

Last edited:
$1100 pre-order 
frown.gif

How is it that that site has black/red 4s for pre-order. There's been no details of it launching this year.

Funny thing is they had the Kaws x jordans up for $475 originally like two weeks ago , then 749 and now keeps going up ! I wouldn't trust a company who jacks up their prices like that personally.

Lmfao $2000 pre order :lol:

He don't even have to get them for retail, all he gotta do is wait till RD and cop resell pairs for $1300 each and still make a profit

Lmfao $2000 pre order
laugh.gif

He don't even have to get them for retail, all he gotta do is wait till RD and cop resell pairs for $1300 each and still make a profit

you guys just dont know how much kaws sell for 
laugh.gif

toys go for $5k

if you want em, and you don't want to deal w the stress, then paying 700 extra for piece of mind is worth it.  I always say it but my time is worth way more than the hassle of being jerked around like an idiot.  Get what you want, wear em, enjoy em and move on.  If people think that paying that much is ridiculous, then cool, it's not for them. I work hard enough to not worry about that kind of stuff, If I want it, I'll buy it.

More power too you bro cop your kicks... just wanted you to get a good price, obviously not a concern for you so do you. Post pics when you do please

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom