Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

crazy seeing pre-orders being so high for this release. i didnt realize how big a KAWS collab is. y'all think this is on same level frag 1s?

Just saw the official pics. Time to follow this thread.

In 
nerd.gif

Now is that the non glow in the dark color of the sole? It doesn't look like that in any of the other pics.

I mean if there are only a few hundred they may as well slow resale by doing phone orders lmao.

I have 0 shot at these probably but they're beautiful .

I wish nike would focus on releasing higher numbers, less frequent, quality collabs and colors. 

Even without kaws these would be fine, it's literally an all gray shoe with a GITD sole. 

I KNOW the bots gonna be crazy this release because people got resale sold out in some sizes already at rent prices.

Last edited:
What is the world coming to when cats is tripping over themselves to pay $1100 for some rubber and soles???

I cant front Im feeling these....much in the same way I was feeling the PSNY's....

I'm having a hard time stomaching $400 if the Atmos Pack releases and thats TWO pairs of kicks....

Damn $350....I guess these are made of rare pigs feet..

Honeslty Im convinced...Everyone on NT has TONS of disposable income (or Credit Cards with no limits)...

crazy seeing pre-orders being so high for this release. i didnt realize how big a KAWS collab is. y'all think this is on same level frag 1s?

This is a even bigger deal than those since Kaws is better known. A lot of people are underestimating this release

Not sure if these are going to have a size 15 but there's a bid on stockx for $12000.... do these stop at 14 making that a joke?

Back
Top Bottom