Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

yes. the 2011 or whatever it was concord xi release changed everything.

The change came around 2000/2001 when the first waves of Jordan retros hit. Then the Tiffany SB in 2005 cemented the wave..

i remember the day i walked into the mall when 01 Space Jams released around 1PM. thought for sure i wasnt going to have a problem picking up a pair. boy was i wrong. :smh:

Last edited:
09 space jams changed the game, before it was easy, Dmps were easily attainable picture that

everything went full ****** with the yeezy 2s.

before that it was pretty bad, but yeezy 2 era ushered in all the bot boys and scripts when they realized how much money there was to be made.

Not thread related

everything went full ****** with the yeezy 2s.

before that it was pretty bad, but yeezy 2 era ushered in all the bot boys and scripts when they realized how much money there was to be made.
rep. 1000% agree

Concord and Space Jams are selling for a couple hundreds right now on Ebay what's the deal why did it get so messed up upon release... I mean Yeezy 2s are still selling for a couple grands so I can understand the hype.

Concord and Space Jams are selling for a couple hundreds right now on Ebay what's the deal why did it get so messed up upon release... I mean Yeezy 2s are still selling for a couple grands so I can understand the hype.

These guys right here:

Also sneaker twitter

Personally, I think the premium snakesin and obsidian 4s look way better than these. Refused to pull the trigger on those though as $400 after tax is way too much for a pair of Jays (esp with leather wings and white bottoms ;-).  It's a principle thing; not a cash flow thing.  Would rather have 2 or 3 other shoes.  Only way these make sense is to resell for a profit, which I refuse to do.  Don't even know why I'm following this thread as I wouldn't even buy these for $200; just don't like their appearance.  Really just curious how the launch will play out!

its not really about the value. that was the first time concords were retroed since 01 or whatever and that silhouette just brought out everyone. every release after made it worse and worse but thats the modern turning point.

laugh.gif
 dmps being easily attainable. ppl were sleeping on the streets overnight for them around here. i remember failing miserably trying to order them on the phone with eastbay

Unlike other collab, I feel like these would settle around $1500'ish. KAW has a huge following and, we all know the hypebeasts on Jordan's end. For those wanting these at resell price, it's best to let the dust settle.

its not really about the value. that was the first time concords were retroed since 01 or whatever and that silhouette just brought out everyone. every release after made it worse and worse but thats the modern turning point.
DMP's dropped a couple years prior. Space Jams hype> Concord

Back
Top Bottom