Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

laugh.gif
 dmps being easily attainable. ppl were sleeping on the streets overnight for them around here. i remember failing miserably trying to order them on the phone with eastbay
Yeah, they were definitely not easily attainable but I was able to cop those with just a tiny bit of effort, IIRC.

Personally, I think the premium snakesin and obsidian 4s look way better than these. Refused to pull the trigger on those though as $400 after tax is way too much for a pair of Jays (esp with leather wings and white bottoms ;-).  It's a principle thing; not a cash flow thing.  Would rather have 2 or 3 other shoes.  Only way these make sense is to resell for a profit, which I refuse to do.  Don't even know why I'm following this thread as I wouldn't even buy these for $200; just don't like their appearance.  Really just curious how the launch will play out!
If I can cop 'em, I probably will pay $350 for 'em, but I'm with you on the rest of it.  

I'm relatively new to the shoe game and I can understand the addiction, but I buy them to wear because I feel like each pair I buy reflects me at that moment.  I just can't do the resell thing, although I understand why people do.

Word. Was the bc3 and cool grey 11s the year before? I remember getting those w ease on ndc. One each of 11.5 and 12...on the same order.
yes they were. i got both EARLY for retail. wore bc 3's on my vacation week before thanksgiving/black friday

Word. Was the bc3 and cool grey 11s the year before? I remember getting those w ease on ndc. One each of 11.5 and 12...on the same order.

Yeah CG's were very easy...I doubled up on NDC and headed to a Footlocker midnight release for a third pair...Could have gotten more if I wanted at the midnight release too...

Concords is what started the headaches for me...

its not really about the value. that was the first time concords were retroed since 01 or whatever and that silhouette just brought out everyone. every release after made it worse and worse but thats the modern turning point.
Yeah but I mean, if people are crazy about a model/ edition, it will resell hard af

Yeah CG's were very easy...I doubled up on NDC and headed to a Footlocker midnight release for a third pair...Could have gotten more if I wanted at the midnight release too...

Concords is what started the headaches for me...

Yup. You could add 1 pair to your cart, hit back, add another and check out. All with no glitches or site crashes. Also remember wolf grey 5s and Bordeaux 7 being easy. Like 5 pairs on one order and no struggle

Anyone who finds videos or pics of the pick up mayhem at the museum, please link them on here for our amusement.

yeah i think the cool greys were the year before because i got them with ease off eastbay of all places lol. those were the days.

I also remember grabbing Oreo 6s on super clearance on ndc for $90. They're currently selling for $450 at flightclub. If only I had that corgishoe intuition

Back
Top Bottom