Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

opinions on if the royals are gonna sell out? Wondering if I should cop a pair and resell them if I can make just a bit of money to put towards a pair of banned

Even if it was it isn't all of them, how many times do people have to post the stock for online vs. the 500 they had there?
Whos to say the online stock was accurate?  Do you have factual information saying that the numbers posted prior were true?

Last edited:
So how many hours of your life have you now given up to a single website.......
roll.gif

This release is a lot like the yeezy 2s.....a lot of uncertainties and waiting. It payed off last time though..

Whoa crazy. How did you get to a pair? I'm still guessing that when it drops at a random time (the Kaws) they will all be gone even before I can refresh my tab.

Whoa crazy. How did you get to a pair? I'm still guessing that when it drops at a random time (the Kaws) they will all be gone even before I can refresh my tab.

I'm assuming he added to cart and paid shortly after that

Just remember these dudes have scrapers running through that site right now 24/7. They will add product page and then inventory. Then the backdoor will swing open as people preload their carts or just have to press submit the second it goes live.

Back
Top Bottom