Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

When you pre order shoes. How do you know that the pair you are getting is legit n not fake. A G is alot to spend to risk gettin burned. I tried to p.o the black ovo 12 n got burned. So I'm extremely hesitant to p.o these

Only deal with REPUTABLE resellers. I'm not trying to preorder from your average Joe, I want someone with some feedback from someone who I know is legit...

I am furious that I slept on that $1100 pre-order price. They've since bumped up their pre-order price to $1325 which is still doable but they have no size 12's. I have to find these for a decent pre-order price NOW! I'm growing anxious...

Was this someone you know personally or a website you were pre-ordering from? I NEED these as well lol

I am furious that I slept on that $1100 pre-order price. They've since bumped up their pre-order price to $1325 which is still doable but they have no size 12's. I have to find these for a decent pre-order price NOW! I'm growing anxious...
Was this someone you know personally or a website you were pre-ordering from? I NEED these as well lol
​Website. Check your DM boss...

I like shopping with Martin Lawrence better then Bill
Could we get a little insite into these code words
happy.gif

I hope they aren't dropping Jordan's over there today on the sneak

where my Detroit NT'rs at? 

Back
Top Bottom