Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Besides the fact these are super limited and a KAWS inspire, I don't like these any bit. Obviously resale will be epic though

What is the world coming to when cats is tripping over themselves to pay $1100 for some rubber and soles???

I cant front Im feeling these....much in the same way I was feeling the PSNY's....

I'm having a hard time stomaching $400 if the Atmos Pack releases and thats TWO pairs of kicks....

Damn $350....I guess these are made of rare pigs feet..

Honeslty Im convinced...Everyone on NT has TONS of disposable income (or Credit Cards with no limits)...

I was thinking the same thing. Either everyone paying $1500 is rich AF, or got priorities mixed up [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Check page 12
wink.gif
Ty! 

Not sure if these are going to have a size 15 but there's a bid on stockx for $12000.... do these stop at 14 making that a joke?

if nike x kaws collabs follows suit, then there may be a chance for a 15. i've seen the af1 in a 15, but don't remember if the am90 or am90 current were available in that size.

What is the world coming to when cats is tripping over themselves to pay $1100 for some rubber and soles???

I cant front Im feeling these....much in the same way I was feeling the PSNY's....

I'm having a hard time stomaching $400 if the Atmos Pack releases and thats TWO pairs of kicks....

Damn $350....I guess these are made of rare pigs feet..

Honeslty Im convinced...Everyone on NT has TONS of disposable income (or Credit Cards with no limits)...

I was thinking the same thing. Either everyone paying $1500 is rich AF, or got priorities mixed up [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm not rich nor do I have my priorities mixed up. If I wasn't paying my house off this year, I'd be going for 2 pairs.

It's all perspective. My girl gets Loubs and Chanel on a regular basis. A one of splurge on some Jordans isn't as bad as regularly spending $800-$1100 a pop on one pair when they all cost that much :lol: Or at least, it's how I justify my spending sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom