Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I'm giving it a 10 percent chance because everyone I called had no idea. They said call the musuem and find the vendor information. Called 21 mercer they said they weren't guaranteed he says he was out there too. I know they took information to cool heads.
yo do you know who this Aj guy is ? does he do security for different nike events. I would know how would we get in contact with him.

Finally got lucky and won something. After a hit and miss with a Nike raffle I managed to come up with few prs of Royals and these this weekend. I never win anything. Quality on these is amazing.

Elaborate
just my opinion but i feel like kaws being from the art world and creating pieces that sell for a crap load that makes his name hold more value, although this is just a shoe from jordan where they stuck his name on it. and I dont believe the hype in yeezys personally I like the nike yeezys way better than the boosts and as much of a style influencer ye once was he cant dress for ish anymore. 

I suspect Yeezy's worth more because KAWS probably won't be doing regular collabs with Jordan or Nike. It would be cool if he did but the one off nature of this release along with KAWS reputation in the art world is a lot of what's driving this release up in value and hype.

Yea if this is the only collab he has with jb value on these will be astronomical

it's so sad but true and i'm very guilty of it.

i got my royals this weekend and haven't even thought about them let alone taken them out of the box because my minds been on Kaws 4
lol I refused to take either or prize, I want all podium prizes. I wish I ended up with as many KAWS as I did with Royals but I'll be happy with the solo pair I got 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom