Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

this is why I grab extra in certain stuff for trade bait lol. Said bye to 2 of my 6 royals, goodbye to 1 of 8 Breds.

thats free.
not the best trade I've ever pulled 
laugh.gif
. You know my story with the OG 750's 

I just seen that we're getting a social status store in atl. That's cool I guess. More stores for new releases. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

which pic would you like to see, the KAWS or my royals and breds in the stated quantity I said I had? People that know me know I don't need to fake flaunt. 
That 117 post since 2014 full of sodium hahah 

What a come up vino, you earned it , you know what that's not a come up that's a ******* steal right there 

That 117 post since 2014 full of sodium hahah 

What a come up vino, you earned it , you know what that's not a come up that's a ******* steal right there 
haha thanks. Definitely 1 pair thats never going to pop up on the market. Straight wearing these with some of my vintage OriginalFake shirts!

I agree with @alp, it is still early.  If you have an issue, send a certified letter to Nike HQ, explaining what happened and how you expect it to be resolved. 

haha thanks. Definitely 1 pair thats never going to pop up on the market. Straight wearing these with some of my vintage OriginalFake shirts!
When you meeting the dude? Have to say that's a pic I'm looking forward to though haha 

insertjordanadjustingNTcap.gif 

It is literally the first business day since the incident, if they are really waiting for a shipment from overseas from them y'all are Wylin to expect them to have shoes ready to distribute Monday morning

Back
Top Bottom