Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Super ninja!!!
laugh.gif
rep for the inside joke!!

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]

None of this surprises me at all. Like I said the people who resell professionally are the same ones who know security - guys like AJ. They are the same ones printing wristbands and invites once they get their hands on a real one (yes that happens). Same ones jumping lines. I mean they jump lines when they're inside the friggin store (as if getting in, wasn't good enough). Savage.

This kaws drop isn't an anomaly, it's the rule. It's how drops go in NYC. If you want to see where your pairs are, go to sohosoles, uptownsoles, soletostreet etc. ( chances are it's a dude from that crew w a bigcartel site who was nice and dry while you were shivering in the cold rain). As far as I'm concerned for all that "sole," they're all soulless, but this is their hustle and they've gotten very good at it. There's nothing new here and I'd be surprised if there's a different outcome than the standard indifference we see every drop.

None of this surprises me at all. Like I said the people who resell professionally are the same ones who know security - guys like AJ. They are the same ones printing wristbands and invites once they get their hands on a real one (yes that happens). Same ones jumping lines. I mean they jump lines when they're inside the friggin store (as if getting in, wasn't good enough). Savage.

This kaws drop isn't an anomaly, it's the rule. It's how drops go in NYC. If you want to see where your pairs are, go to sohosoles, uptownsoles, soletostreet etc. ( chances are it's a dude from that crew w a bigcartel site who was nice and dry while you were shivering in the cold rain). As far as I'm concerned for all that "sole," they're all soulless, but this is their hustle and they've gotten very good at it. There's nothing new here and I'd be surprised if there's a different outcome than the standard indifference we see every drop.
Those dudes mostly cop off people in front of the store/get bodies etc. Not so much what you're saying

Those dudes mostly cop off people in front of the store/get bodies etc. Not so much what you're saying

Cmon they know all the security dudes, I've been standing right next to you when I see it happen. They may not be the VIP crew but they're the first in shortly thereafter.

Cmon they know all the security dudes, I've been standing right next to you when I see it happen. They may not be the VIP crew but they're the first in shortly thereafter.
I know most of the security too, doesn't mean as much as you think, if I wanted to I could've been one of the first for these kaws

if its friends and family only they wont pop up for sale often and the price will be ridiculous when it does

Back
Top Bottom