Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Dude, it's been 6+ years since those been out.
Weren't that expensive back then. Nice.
420000, each individually numbered.
Now you should definitely stash one bottle with the shoes.

Wish I copped one.
yeah they are all individually numbered. I'm not sure if its really worth anything now. Stashed them a while back from our store and if we put them out for sale now, it would be the same price we sell regular Hennessy anyway. 

What do you guys think about trading chocolate 750's and black/red v2's for these?

10% consIgnment fee.
200 pairs of yeezys that never sell.
Confirmed fake space jams.
It's Las Vegas.

Some people are too caught up in the entertainment of the UN to see what's really going on.

How does a store in Vegas have more stock than a flight club or stadium goods?

Round two blatantly sells fakes too. they'll pull the picture once word gets out. Like they've done with the first run of yeezys.

If it ain't coming from an account or @alp, I'm good.

Last edited:
Not to mention that UN displays ALL their yeezy stock on the shelves for EVERYONE to touch and try on and swap here and there. Even if they are real, that serial number for each matched pairs has got to be all over the place. I mean I don't doubt they have some real pairs in there from either backdooring thru connections or even just people bringing in real pairs for consignment. But I would not like to buy a pair thats displayed like that. I like them untouched from the time its packaged up at the factory. Some of my yeezys I bought I haven't even pulled out the sliding box yet. Could be a box of rocks from Footlocker for all I know 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not to mention that UN displays ALL their yeezy stock on the shelves for EVERYONE to touch and try on and swap here and there. Even if they are real, that serial number for each matched pairs has got to be all over the place. I mean I don't doubt they have some real pairs in there from either backdooring thru connections or even just people bringing in real pairs for consignment. But I would not like to buy a pair thats displayed like that. I like them untouched from the time its packaged up at the factory. Some of my yeezys I bought I haven't even pulled out the sliding box yet. Could be a box of rocks from Footlocker for all I know :lol:

True about the UN pairs being out of box...VVVNDS?

So you got the moonrocks? Crazy

Dude, don't tempt him to post up his yzy collection pics.
And then mouthy haters will talk.
Vino got a fire collection

It's been rumored if he took a picture of his entire collection at once the camera just bursts into flames

Last edited:

Switching to a question asked pages ago about the KAWS Jordan 4 mockups, here it is:
nike needs to make regional CWs of hyped shoes again like the yeezy 2s

also for those of you who are tryna LC these none of the fakes have the bottom sole pattern right yet (for now)

Vino got a fire collection
It's been rumored if he took a picture of his entire collection at once the camera just bursts into flames

Yeah those last ones in Yzy thread just shut some Newbies up and pissed off some Irregular haters. Too much drama.

nike needs to make regional CWs of hyped shoes again like the yeezy 2s

also for those of you who are tryna LC these none of the fakes have the bottom sole pattern right yet (for now)
I give taobao 2 weeks for them reps, Js aren't that hard to rep all in all. Paying resell in ebay or in fb is steep af right now 

A lot of fakes get pushed through consignment, even fc. They barely even glance at the shoes when accepting them
Nah they check. sold those triple blacks to somoene in NY and he took them to FC. they claimed they were fake because it had a european box tag. so they check. they just dont know their stuff lol. thats how that whole mess with me thinking he was gonna return a fake started. thank god buddy was legit and sent the real pair back 

Jersey. Think I'm still going to pass though and i'll probably regret it.
About that. I think i've seen them go in the 6 range in some places.

Uhh you're "winning" for sure!!!
I'd like ppl to trade me yzy v1s for my kaws...trading v2 is a no brainer

Question, so if you're like say 98% sure someone legit or let's say popular is using 98%ers aka fakes for hype on their social media...would you call them out or just know & look the other way?

Just got my pair in from sneakersnstuff, these are soo much better in person. I'm soo happy and blessed I won their online raffle for these.

Back
Top Bottom