Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Question, so if you're like say 98% sure someone legit or let's say popular is using 98%ers aka fakes for hype on their social media...would you call them out or just know & look the other way?
Not my business unless they are selling them as authentics.

Only time I'd buy fakes is if I owned the real thing but they were too valuable for me to comfortably wear without worrying something would happen to them. In that case i may wear the fake and stock the real. I have rral kaws on the way but i don't think I'll be buying fakes, but I'd be lying if the idea wasn't tempting.
I don't get this logic...Stock em for what? You're not wearing them so what's the point? 

I don't get this logic...Stock em for what? You're not wearing them so what's the point? 
I'm not saying it makes sense. I do a lot of dumb ish. I'm just saying that even though I do well for myself, I wouldn't be comfortable wearing $2k shoes. It's all a moot point though bc I'm not going to buy fakes. I'll probably just use my Kaws as a display piece in my shoe room. One day I'll get drunk on a Saturday afternoon and throw them on to flex that night. It's bound to happen.

I used to believe in the whole 'stock it for later' theory. But someone flat out told me, what if you died tomorrow? The next man up is gonna be wearing your kicks. So what was the whole point?? I get it if you're just about that selling life, but I'm more so speaking to the cats who collect as a passion first.

Rock em', enjoy em'.

I used to believe in the whole 'stock it for later' theory. But someone flat out told me, what if you died tomorrow? The next man up is gonna be wearing your kicks. So what was the whole point?? I get it if you're just about that selling life, but I'm more so speaking to the cats who collect as a passion first.

Rock em', enjoy em'.
I've always been like that but the value of this one makes me pause. The only $2k shoe I'd 100% rock is AM1 Cherrywoods. It's weird bc I've dropped $700 o n 15 yr old shoes that may fall apart when I put them on but I still rocked them without pause. Like I said, I'll end up wearing these and it'll probably be soon. It'll probably involve alcohol though.

I wear what i buy, no matter the price or whatever. The point of a sneaker is to wear. If you dont wear and just look at it you might as well start buying paintings lol. 

I wear what i buy, no matter the price or whatever. The point of a sneaker is to wear. If you dont wear and just look at it you might as well start buying paintings lol. 
It's easy to say that when it's not your decision. Fact is I'd never pay $2k for these shoes. I paid $350 but it's impossible to view them as $350 shoes. If I paid $350 and they were worth $350 I'd rock them with no care. That's not the case though so it created a pause.

Can someone point me in the direction of anybody selling the white XX Air bags that the Brooklyn Museum gave out on friday night? Thanks!

so you can move your flaws easier
No. Since I have no chance of securing a pair at cost I would like to frame up the bag. It might seem rediculous, but as a huge Jordan and KAWS fan, I'd like something to display from this colab. I've been buying Jordans since 1991 and I have never owned a pair of fakes.

Last edited:
No. Since I have no chance of securing a pair at cost I would like to frame up the bag. It might seem rediculous, but as a huge Jordan and KAWS fan, I'd like something to display from this colab. I've been buying Jordans since 1991 and I have never owned a pair of fakes.
thats believable

thats believable

I guess its the collector in me that has to have something from this colab. In the past I've framed stickers, postcards, amd even tshirts. Here is an old, 1993 or so, Shepard Fairey shirt that I framed.

Before

And framed

I was going to call you but you were on 98%... decided to pass and call some one that was 100...

That vid did have me thinking bout my two pickups form kicks-crew tho...

Also called Nike about the Friday museum release hoping they give cats for pairs

Last edited:

Rock em', enjoy em'.
^This

Definitely wear your shoes, even if it's around the house drunk or sober. If you want them to last and hold up against the test of time, wear them to break them in; just to prevent possible sole separation, crumbling, paint chipping, etc. It's like collecting cars -- keep the fluids fresh and run the engine every so often.

Rock em', enjoy em'.
View media item 2395318Agreed. There is no better feeling than wearing your kicks.

sold a pair of size 10's on ebay guy gave me his phone number bc he wanted more items. had posted sneakers before I got them in hand (a friend of entered and won raffle for me not my size) person brought them almost immediately anyhow called him spoke on the phone told him box lid had a rip on it, he asked if sneakers were fine , I told him yes he said ok. now since he got the shoes in hand he makes a big stink to ebay about the box and wants a full refund. I offered to give him back $50 for inconvenience he declined.

my question is does anyone have a size 10 box lid real or UA they wanna sell? 

Back
Top Bottom