Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Ahh I see. I wasn't sure if you were talking dollars or how many they made. Has there ever been any solid number in how many Kaws were made?
Would not be surprised if it's under 2000 worldwide.

What spots got these? Brooklyn Museum, KITH NYC,....who else?

Would not be surprised if it's under 2000 worldwide.

What spots got these? Brooklyn Museum, KITH NYC,....who else?
APB/SS, Shoe Gallery, End, SNS, Patta, Foot Patrol, Undefeated, Concepts, and I'm sure some others. I'm guessing 15-20 stores total. If 20 stores got 25 each, that's only 500 pairs. Museum had by far the most so maybe 1k total? Kaws is releasing them too so maybe 1500? That's just a guess based on who had them and how many they got.

Someone's salty they didn't get a pair.
Didn't even try for real. And I'm not too ashamed to talk about my saltiness when I miss a shoe I wanted bad. I have felt real life heartbreak over striking out, haha. But these... THESE... Bruh, they literally have brain washed dudes into spending 2k on a grey Jordan 4.

Let that sink in for a minute.

haha.

With that being said, I don't mean to offend anyone who legitimately thinks these are the dopest shoes ever. Everyone has an opinion.

Didn't even try for real. And I'm not too ashamed to talk about my saltiness when I miss a shoe I wanted bad. I have felt real life heartbreak over striking out, haha. But these... THESE... Bruh, they literally have brain washed dudes into spending 2k on a grey Jordan 4.

Let that sink in for a minute.

haha.
Oh I'd never spend $2k on them. There's one shoe I'd spend that on and this ain't them. I got them for retail though so I'm very happy with then at rhat price.

So are these easier to cop now than before? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just want a pair for myself. Not really into the whole resale game.

I'm boutta come up on $1.4k idk if I should do it. Could really use it for a small trip and other things [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Risk getting the come up and possibly copping online or nah? I never bought from his site. Is that joint hot proof?

I would sell em that's a come up but if your going to use em use em if not flip em ima wait and see if I can cop em on line

Stadium goods ? They must've got you for a grip

Long story...tags and receipt did in fact say stadium goods and it sold for 2k. But there was no way I paid 2 racks for it. The orig seller sold it to me for a much lower price. I asked her aren't you gonna take a loss? She said she's on one of those payment plans from stadium goods :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom