Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

That GF theory has me shook lol. Can't believe dudes out here lowkey having their GF moving fakes 
mean.gif

I've seen the whole "I'm selling my boyfriends collection for him" description before on spots like poshmark, Craigslist etc. and they're always fakes (mainly Yeezys). I'm not saying dude got fakes, just saying it's hilarious how the "boyfriend" can't handle it himself [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Originally Posted by osyrhiz  

Finances authentic pair from SG.

Buys Fugazis

Places SG tags onto Fugazi and includes SG receipt

Has GF sell fugazi for lower than what SG receipt states

Ends up with authentic kaws for essentially retail

i dont think the SG tag is something you can just loop on a shoe, it's like a closed-in tag don't know how to describe it. Besides I checked the shoes thoroughly before buying to make sure they're authentic

Last edited:
Calling edshoecator edshoecator .

Knowledgable dude can relay that FakeEducation guy story from another thread. Ironic that BoostRickRubin interviewed the guy while touring stockx. Sure he knew. Funny.

Antonio peddles fakes. He uses his gf to do it too.

Theyve been caught before but "sneaker heads" always turn a blind eye based on follower count.

Scoop been scamming and just got caught up and still has people donating to his gofundme.

They'll continue to dip up until everyone holding out takes that L on Kawsone....

Its all north from that point....

Exactly. Cop now that prices are down. Once KAWSONE drops, its a wrap on Authentic Pairs and the price will sky rocket to a couple of stacks.

Back
Top Bottom