Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

We'll get our L emails in a few days with no notice...

Kinda like them opening up the lottery back up this morning.

Salty

why is this always an issue when people wanna sell pairs for profit. unless you make 75k+ in salary with benefits and own a house i honestly think youre  a FOOL for turning down 2k cash for some cloth that someone made for literally 5-10$ in a factory. 

before i get ripped for that comment. i understamd for some people its a passion. i get that. but unless youre someone where jordan really means everything to you then it just doesnt make sense. 2k goes a long way. 

someone is GIVING you 2 weeks worth of pay tax free. take it and run unless you really really cant live without them. because in no time who the hell is gonna care about kaws jordans anymore.

Because some things is worth more than 2k.

Sheesh if u make 75k you may have a savings account and can hold on to something you want.

If your working that hard and making that much and selling off possessions you like

Side note been making about that and a little more since 23 and I live in Atlanta

Disregard people with higher cost of living. Y'all might need it more.

No shade I'm from NY

$75k isn't a huge amount of income. It's solid, but not an amount that makes $2k arbitrary.

$75k is $55k after taxes.

That's $4500 per month after taxes.

I wouldn't recommend spending 44% of a month's income on a pair of sneakers. I personally think you should be making a good bit more than $75k if you're going to be dropping $2k on sneakers.

That's just me though. No judging here.

$75k isn't a huge amount of income. It's solid, but not an amount that makes $2k arbitrary.

$75k is $55k after taxes.

That's $4500 per month after taxes.

I wouldn't recommend spending 44% of a month's income on a pair of sneakers. I personally think you should be making a good bit more than $75k if you're going to be dropping $2k on sneakers.

That's just me though. No judging here.

Correct but you should be able to buy a few things you want and desire. Not see it as if it's valuable I should sell it. Something about rarity in a collection is fun.

Depends on what ur other expensives are also. No car note low mortgage and such. Also I don't spend my income tax check I just do preventive maintenance on the whip and store the rest.

Blah I mean I can work overtime when I day covers the shoes

Last edited:
I would hate to have like all my yeezys and other rare Jordan's be sold and all I'm left with in GR's only because I can't flip them for profit.

At which point i would wounder is this my hobby or just a lottery system for money.

Oh god not this **** again.

Blah at his point what you looking for

Camp A you hit
Camp B you didn't
camp C salty folks
Camp D soon to come shipping questions [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's one page calm down. If you hit ur blessed if not what you mad for your not getting anymore info and doubt u wanna see pics of pairs.

Last edited:
Sup guys, it has been a good minute since I've been here...but I finally got my account reactivated since the yuku hijacking shenanigans.

Anyways, I hit on a size 10 this morning. E-mail was sent at 9:12 PST. I put in my entry at 9:07 PST order 45XXX and it gave me the OOS pop-up so I wasn't feeling confident--boy was this a surprise!

Congrats to everybody who won and actually really wanted these! I'm a big AJ IV guy and so this is a gem.

It's good to be back in the game :smokin

Wonder why some got emails regardless of Ls or Ws and others didn't...
curious as well, because my cc was charged for the shoes earlier today, but I still haven't gotten a success email notification (yes, I've checked spam as well). Mainly curious to see if others here are in that boat.

Last edited:
Sup guys, it has been a good minute since I've been here...but I finally got my account reactivated since the yuku hijacking shenanigans.

Anyways, I hit on a size 10 this morning. E-mail was sent at 9:12 PST. I put in my entry at 9:07 PST order 45XXX and it gave me the OOS pop-up so I wasn't feeling confident--boy was this a surprise!

Congrats to everybody who won and actually really wanted these! I'm a big AJ IV guy and so this is a gem.

It's good to be back in the game :smokin

damn thats wassup. congrats :smokin

Last edited:
I wouldn't pay anywhere near 2k for these but will keep em, money isn't everything guys, in fact it's not really important at all
Agree completely with money not being everything. I just can't grasp the first part. It doesn't matter if you are paying or choosing not to sell, you're still choosing between $2k and the sneakers.

laugh.gif

Agree completely with money not being everything. I just can't grasp the first part. It doesn't matter if you are paying or choosing not to sell, you're still choosing between $2k and the sneakers.
Not really, it's not an easy sell at 2k. Not like someone got cash in hand and is begging to take the shoes off me.

Not really, it's not an easy sell at 2k. Not like someone got cash in hand and is begging to take the shoes off me.
True. Change the # to $1500 and the point still stands. Like I said earlier, no judging from me. I just can't wrap my head around the idea of not being willing to pay resale but then not selling then if you get them. Probably just the finance guy in me. You do you though.

Better question how's the glow on these?

Inquiring minds wanna know?

Asking for a friend. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Semi srs tho where rhem glow pics I know y'all got them fancy cameras for a reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom