Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Dblplay1212 speaking facts though. [emoji]129300[/emoji] Can't disagree with anything he said. Pure logic

True. Change the # to $1500 and the point still stands. Like I said earlier, no judging from me. I just can't wrap my head around the idea of not being willing to pay resale but then not selling then if you get them. Probably just the finance guy in me. You do you though.
It's pretty easy because the shoe isn't worth the resale to me, maybe not even worth retail to me but all the work I put in to get em means I Ain't selling unless I realllyyyy need money or someone gives me a stupid amount. That leaves me with keeping em Ds for a while, or wearing em

why is this always an issue when people wanna sell pairs for profit. unless you make 75k+ in salary with benefits and own a house i honestly think youre  a FOOL for turning down 2k cash for some cloth that someone made for literally 5-10$ in a factory. 

before i get ripped for that comment. i understamd for some people its a passion. i get that. but unless youre someone where jordan really means everything to you then it just doesnt make sense. 2k goes a long way. 

someone is GIVING you 2 weeks worth of pay tax free. take it and run unless you really really cant live without them. because in no time who the hell is gonna care about kaws jordans anymore.
I'd sell for 2K easy with no regrets, if I had the shoes of course...[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]‍♂️

It's pretty easy because the shoe isn't worth the resale to me, maybe not even worth retail to me but all the work I put in to get em means I Ain't selling unless I realllyyyy need money or someone gives me a stupid amount. That leaves me with keeping em Ds for a while, or wearing em
yeah after all that rain im going to cherish these sneakers
roll.gif

haha I feel you there. There's always exceptions and standing in the rain got 6 hours qualifies.
Yea if I just won a Nike draw on em and got 2k cash for em I would take it no problem. Many kicks I like way better then these, they are kind of bland truthfully

Last edited:
Why in the world are guys still complaining about not getting an official L email? If you didn't get a charge and/or W email confirm....

Edit: airraab airraab
It's Yzy Season.

I want a forsure no

No L email leaves hope
I want hope to die!
Simple

Last edited:
I just got one of two entries (different email/info) with an official L. But over it. Whole release was screwy.
I didn't sign up this morning 

I signed up the 1st time the lottery opened up

I entered for all the items on 1 card 

and shoes jacket n hoodie on another card

and shoes again on an another diff card

3 cards

3 diff emails

9 total entries and not 1 email saying an L

Last edited:
I stuck out as most did on these. With that said it's a lot of othe kicks to look forward to this week. But if I stike out on everything else this week I'm going full Kendrick for the rest of the year........

Stay Humble 
laugh.gif
 If you do miss out

Back
Top Bottom