Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Can someone post the blends release detail.? I know I have no chance but curious how they're handling.

Can someone post the blends release detail.? I know I have no chance but curious how they're handling.
RELEASE DETAILS:
Due to the extremely high demand and very limited supply of the KAWS[emoji]174[/emoji] x Nike Air Jordan IV Premium Retro we will be conducting a LIVE in-store raffle at our Beverly Hills and Downtown Los Angeles locations. Winners will have the opportunity to purchase any apparel piece(s) while supplies last.

RAFFLE TICKET ACQUISITION TIMES (PST):
Downtown Los Angeles - 10:30AM - 11AM
Beverly Hills - 11AM - 11:30AM

Raffle will commense shortly after.
(subject to change depending on location)

Last edited:
In store raffle in my neck of the woods.....but they don't know their stock because the shoes will not be there at the time.

I'd love it if the kaws website had a security question page with something relating to kaws himself that would take hypebeasts like 5mins to find out online so only legit fans can cop, no idea what the question could be though

Edit - they could also make it 3 attempts and if you get it wrong your IP is banned or something, so basically anyone that is half reluctant to answer will be forced to do their research which will cause them to panic mwahaha
nah.  that would eliminate 99.99% of us

we're in because the shoes are dope. not because of Brian

Savage
laugh.gif
21  21  21

Last edited:
Yeah that code would be so clutch right now lol but I ain't expecting anyone to give up. Was gonna make the drive into the city to check in myself but of course work made that impossible.

Not that I'd win considering some people got like 5 or 6 accounts haha

You late
laugh.gif
.. Just joking

I'm on Central, holla at me
nerd.gif
ya i know haha just moved here about a year ago so I didnt really know it's history yet. Dope that other NTers in JC tho i love it here so far.
Yeah dude used to write all over the Jersey City area, but they always call him a Brooklyn "based" artist. Whatever. Every now and then he'll post an old JC pic on IG.
Thats awesome, theres a bunch of dope street art around JC. Would be cool if one day he painted a mural in the city

Back
Top Bottom