Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Yea a little toomuch makeup going on but them tights were looking nice and I'd definitely have an enjoyable time with her hypebeast ***
laugh.gif

either way, the crowd outside 21 Mercer is gonna be a mess. ALWAYS gets shut down. Can't even pick up a pair safely lol
Yea **** was nasty for the master air max 1 :smh: :smh:
Security sky dived in the line twice like it was a wrestling match :lol:

bet there will be a fight and yea ALWAYS gets shut down
it'll be a fight between buyers trying to buy your pair. I don't even think I wanna win at 21Lab 
laugh.gif

Theres gotta be a better way, 21Lab is always a mess that involved police every single time

Last edited:
When I scored a pair of OVO's awhile back ****** tried to press me on selling a pair but I didn't budge and walked off

The tweet said now until 7 while it's supposed to start in 12 minutes

When I scored a pair of OVO's awhile back ****** tried to press me on selling a pair but I didn't budge and walked off
yeah OVOs they'll probably let you walk away and move on to the next seller. But these.. your uber driver better crash into the 21Lab store to pick you up

lol when was the last CALM release at 21Lab, I see IG videos of all the time for fights in line that isn't even about the shoes 
Yea but if you win a shoe you should be able to pick it up without getting pressed unless you're a super mark

Back
Top Bottom