Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Got a link on IG for these kaws 4. Nikerestock says he's got em for $350 n he deals with PayPal but askin for friends n family payment. I wanna send the $$ but does this seem fishy to anyone. Or has anyone else bought from them before

Bruh come on. It's 2017. Get smart. 
mean.gif

Got a link on IG for these kaws 4. Nikerestock says he's got em for $350 n he deals with PayPal but askin for friends n family payment. I wanna send the $$ but does this seem fishy to anyone. Or has anyone else bought from them before
so this guy could sell his pairs for $1000 each right now, but he's gonna give one to you, a stranger, for $350 out of the kindness of his own heart? and he's asking for you to pay via the one method on paypal you literally can not dispute? and you're asking us if it seems fishy???

come on man. and in case it's not clear for you, which it's probably not judging by the fact you even had to ask, HE IS GOING TO SCAM YOU. obviously it's a bad idea

it amazes me how gullible some people are man. I should start a little scheme like this, honestly I don't think I'd even feel bad about it if people are that dumb to fall for it

I mean I guess I would feel bad if some little kid fell for it, but if you're an adult there's no reason you should be that dumb

so this guy could sell his pairs for $1000 each right now, but he's gonna give one to you, a stranger, for $350 out of the kindness of his own heart? and he's asking for you to pay via the one method on paypal you literally can not dispute? and you're asking us if it seems fishy???

come on man. and in case it's not clear for you, which it's probably not judging by the fact you even had to ask, HE IS GOING TO SCAM YOU. obviously it's a bad idea

it amazes me how gullible some people are man. I should start a little scheme like this, honestly I don't think I'd even feel bad about it if people are that dumb to fall for it

Damn bro, no need for all that

Sell 100 spots at $350.

Use that $35,000 to buy 100 pairs.

Tell 5 of the 100 people you bought them for that you got them a pair.

Blast it all over social media to get more followers.

Tell the other 95 they didn't get a pair.

Sell the 95 other pair for $1k a piece.

Refund the 95 losers their $350 back.

Profit $65,000~.

Sell 100 spots at $350.

Use that $35,000 to buy 100 pairs.

Profit $65,000~.
but how are you gonna buy yourself 100 pairs at $350 each? if you could get your hands on these at $350 per pair you wouldn't even need to mess with scamming people

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom