Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

No problem man
yeah thanks for the quick link man, even though I didn't want the cap, it's still so nice to see an item from this range available to purchase lol, just goes to show how dark this game can get 
sick.gif

yeah thanks for the quick link man, even though I didn't want the cap, it's still so nice to see an item from this range available to purchase lol, just goes to show how dark this game can get 
sick.gif
I tried to post the links asap.

I wonder what the chances are that Sivas puts the stock online if the raffle winners don't claim by the deadline.  In any case, I'm just glad to own one part of the collection that dropped.  Hoping to get lucky on some shoes.  My wallet can't take a 2k shoe purchase at resell

I wonder what the chances are that Sivas puts the stock online if the raffle winners don't claim by the deadline.  In any case, I'm just glad to own one part of the collection that dropped.  Hoping to get lucky on some shoes.  My wallet can't take a 2k shoe purchase at resell
when is the deadline and what timezone?

Did Sivas announce that the winners have been selected for the shoes already? or have they yet to send the emails out. 

Back
Top Bottom