Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I feel pathetic for having been on kawsone.com refreshing for almost 12 freaking hours now. This game isn't for me.

activity on this thread has died down slowly each hour, people jumping ship?
YesYes, 

Go enjoy your Friday night, NTers 
nerd.gif

devil.gif

Idk what I'm gonna do when I refresh the page and it isn't the reaper, gotta cart the shoes immediately but I want that hoodie! If I'm lucky enough that is...

Lol this brings back memories from the Air Yeezy 2's dropped. I wasted a weekend sitting in front of my computer trying to cop those

Lol this brings back memories from the Air Yeezy 2's dropped. I wasted a weekend sitting in front of my computer trying to cop those

:lol: the thing with that release was it wasn't even confirmed which day it was dropping. I literally waited the whole day but managed to grab a pair of platinums...couldn't believe it

mannn i hated that drop. I went to pee and it released. i was about to cancel on a date that night too cause I didn't know the time they dropped. I still took a W that night but no yeezys

Back
Top Bottom