Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Congrats! What size? and when did you get the email? lol
size 9. Got the mail about 2 hours ago but just got home and saw it. They still sending out Mails though it seems. I´m in a big german sneaker group and a few winners keep popping up there.. they seem to send them out by sizes so the bigger ones might still have a chance.

I definitely saw a few cats that somebody paid to wait in the rain and pick up the shoes. I know it happens all the time, but crazy to see some 58 year old dude, looking relatively down and out, picking up a pair and bounce.
It was good to see a few people from here last night.
Forgot the screen names but Brandon, Dre....forget the other dude... but congrats to everybody that grabbed a pair.
B

I definitely saw a few cats that somebody paid to wait in the rain and pick up the shoes. I know it happens all the time, but crazy to see some 58 year old dude, looking relatively down and out, picking up a pair and bounce.
It was good to see a few people from here last night.
Forgot the screen names but Brandon, Dre....forget the other dude... but congrats to everybody that grabbed a pair.
B
What spot were you? Did you get the pair or got waitlisted?

I don't wanna sell my pair as I really like 4s, and specifically these, but the market is nuts for them. The struggle is real.

-Matt

Possibly ... but with very little chance of ever seeing them shoes aging I'd keep .... profit of the kicks is a decent trip to rio but 1000/1500 gets eaten up real quick with hotel and flight ... with little left for the rio babes ... lol. Who prob won't holla Kaws you don't have Kaws lol ... just kidding but I'd down that 1500 real quick ... with the fam ...

No wonder this thread blew up overnight. The Brooklyn Museum drop was a complete mess. How do people with wristbands not get their guaranteed pair? For those not in NYC, it was brick and rained all day on top of that. Guys got screwed royally. I knew a reseller down there with multiple wristbands so if you see guys with a few pairs flexing on IG, it was possible. Don't know how, but it was. The last month of Nike releases further stained the sneaker culture. Not being able to wear casual apparel at work has made it easier to stomach missing out.

No wonder this thread blew up overnight. The Brooklyn Museum drop was a complete mess. How do people with wristbands not get their guaranteed pair? For those not in NYC, it was brick and rained all day on top of that. Guys got screwed royally. I knew a reseller down there with multiple wristbands so if you see guys with a few pairs flexing on IG, it was possible. Don't know how, but it was. The last month of Nike releases further stained the sneaker culture. Not being able to wear casual apparel at work has made it easier to stomach missing out.
Dont forget they will email or call us about our guaranteed pairs 
laugh.gif
. The rain is what did me in im feeling sick now. Heard Vips bought the pairs that was supose to go to wristbands.

Dont forget they will email or call us about our guaranteed pairs :lol: . The rain is what did me in im feeling sick now. Heard Vips bought the pairs that was supose to go to wristbands.
Lmao I want to have hope, but I'd be silly

I don't wanna sell my pair as I really like 4s, and specifically these, but the market is nuts for them. The struggle is real.

-Matt

Sell your real, get that guap then buy a 98%er. Simple. Unless you extremely care about "authenticity"

Last edited:
All the KAWS from Brooklyn going up on the flight club. I was there and seen aleast 10 pairs being put up. Smdh

They did take our info down and said more pairs were being shipped in so if that happens everyone will get one

Dont forget they will email or call us about our guaranteed pairs :lol: . The rain is what did me in im feeling sick now. Heard Vips bought the pairs that was supose to go to wristbands.
hopefully they do

Adidas is??? Please stop.
YES adidas accepts randomly its customers after the splash page, i copped 3 yeezys that way. 

no bots

sometime i lost, which is ok. i didn't loose much more than 2 hours online. 

they also never created hype for months over a pair to only give them to their friends, like those fukers always do at jordan

YES adidas accepts randomly its customers after the splash page, i copped 3 yeezys that way. 
no bots
they also never created hype for months over a pair to only give them to their friends, like those fukers always do at jordan
Adidas and Nike are one and the same in terms of how they handle coveted releases

no bots
You couldn't be more ignorant on this subject if you think ADC isn't eaten with bots on every release. Go to the Yeezy thread on the next release and educate yourself. ADC is way worse than NDC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom