Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

people on reddit saying there could be a drop cos the site map changed and there's early links again or something?

Think kaws and a couple people here said it already...
If there is gonna be a drop kaws will send out emails or notifications...

Is 23penny legit?
Yes. Most INfamous reseller in ATL
Fixed 
laugh.gif

Adidas is??? Please stop.
YES adidas accepts randomly its customers after the splash page, i copped 3 yeezys that way. 

no bots

sometime i lost, which is ok. i didn't loose much more than 2 hours online. 

they also never created hype for months over a pair to only give them to their friends, like those fukers always do at jordan
Kaws making people buy fakes now...
No one man should have all that power!
I know you're not happy and it sucks, but ... they're shoes, not a necessity to live life. I'm sure there are several things in super low quantities, art included (for what it's worth, I'm not calling these shoes art. Just an easy reference considering there are lots of 1 of 1s). What they're peddling isn't food, water, transportation etc, so I wouldn't call the man powerful. Besides, people strike out all the time, GRs included, and they still buy fakes regardless. Not my thing, but ... you get the drift. All that said, I would have liked for them to be a QS or something to that effect. But hey, I'm taking the L like 99.9% of the people, too.

Fixed 
laugh.gif

I know you're not happy and it sucks, but ... they're shoes, not a necessity to live life. I'm sure there are several things in super low quantities, art included (for what it's worth, I'm not calling these shoes art. Just an easy reference considering there are lots of 1 of 1s). What they're peddling isn't food, water, transportation etc, so I wouldn't call the man powerful. Besides, people strike out all the time, GRs included, and they still buy fakes regardless. Not my thing, but ... you get the drift. All that said, I would have liked for them to be a QS or something to that effect. But hey, I'm taking the L like 99.9% of the people, too.
naw 

Fixed 
laugh.gif

naw 
Yes, "naw", great points...

Last edited:
People will do everything for attention on social media lol

They probably destroyed fake pairs.
Fixed :lol:

View media item 2272373

View media item 1974861

Agreed

Debating if I should drop 1650 for a pair. What do yall think? I'm currently 40/60 at the moment leaning towards not coppin em

What's a good resell price to get these at? My friend about to drop 1.4k, but feel he can find for less???

Nah. It's already dropping in prices. Seen some for $1700 today. Still an overpay of course but give it a month or so and wait for the hype to die down, you might snag them below $1000, which is still an overpay but hey, you saved a G.
Tbh I don't think these are ever going to hit less than 1.5k after people unload theirs in the next few weeks. Take into account that they made way less of these than Red Octobers.

rob dollaz is a clown but he's speaking real facts.

Your favorite Vegas shop buys from UAs and so do a lot of these consignment shops that have inventory that doesn't match their consignee count.

Glad I live in NY

Only place I'd trust is Flight Club and Stadium Hoods.

Round 2 looks very reliable. All these other spots are super shady. Even a few mom & pop spots in my neighborhood. They act way too shady. Can't trust em.

Has anybody seen this guy on YouTube Rob dolla talking about 98% lmfao [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom