Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

^ yup not worried. UPS is slammed. Even my Package from NDC that I ordered on Saturday ( which always gets delivered on Wednesday) still says waiting to be picked up.

just got off the phone w Kaws rep. Very nice young lady! To everyone having concerns with their orders, she simply said all orders have been shipped BUT it's just UPS havent processed many of our orders due to the holiday season, which she said they were extremely backed up so they may not process your order right away and you may just receive your shoes without notice. I got my shipping email yesterday, but she my order was shipped out on Friday. So hopefully this will help those calm down those anxieties about those UPS workers.
I was hoping that was the case for me. Mine is supposed to arrive today and hasn't moved since Friday. The UPS guy just came through an hour ago to drop off stuff and didn't have my KAWS. I'm hoping its on another truck but it's not looking good for today even though UPS my choice says so.

just got off the phone w Kaws rep. Very nice young lady! To everyone having concerns with their orders, she simply said all orders have been shipped BUT it's just UPS havent processed many of our orders due to the holiday season, which she said they were extremely backed up so they may not process your order right away and you may just receive your shoes without notice. I got my shipping email yesterday, but she my order was shipped out on Friday. So hopefully this will help those calm down those anxieties about those UPS workers.

You were right, that lady is super helpful. Just got off the phone with her. Thanks bro!

Ya done messed up you-pee-ess.

Actin' like you ain't never handled a holiday season before.

But would it have been too much to ask for Kaws to communicate this? They could've sent a follow up email to all winners stating what homegirl was talmbout on the phone.

Ya done messed up you-pee-ess.

Actin' like you ain't never handled a holiday season before.

But would it have been too much to ask for Kaws to communicate this? They could've sent a follow up email to all winners stating what homegirl was talmbout on the phone.

I work in Secaucus like 5 minutes away from one of the biggest UPS shipping and receiving centers on the east coast. Dude from UPS said this is the most packages they have had EVER. Minimum 170,000 coming through there daily. Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales being extended before and after is murdering them.

My own personal package has been 1 town over since Friday. Been out for delivery on Friday and yesterday and still didnt get delivered. Re-scheduled for today and I'm still not holding my breath that it will be delivered today.

I work in Secaucus like 5 minutes away from one of the biggest UPS shipping and receiving centers on the east coast. Dude from UPS said this is the most packages they have had EVER. Minimum 170,000 coming through there daily. Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales being extended before and after is murdering them.

My own personal package has been 1 town over since Friday. Been out for delivery on Friday and yesterday and still didnt get delivered. Re-scheduled for today and I'm still not holding my breath that it will be delivered today.

Maybe if they stop being cheap with hiring and hire FT instead of seasonal smfh

i think from all the info gathered that we just have sit back & wait. no use stressin' until start of next week.

Picked my pair up from Secaucus like the guy above. Never seen that many people in that place before. I almost had to come back and get it because my ID doesn't match the address and they require that when it says signature required. Luckily I had a pay stub under my car seat.

Mine just updated from label printed to picked up. My delivery on UPS My Choice changed from delivering today to delivering on Thursday.

Picked my pair up from Secaucus like the guy above. Never seen that many people in that place before. I almost had to come back and get it because my ID doesn't match the address and they require that when it says signature required. Luckily I had a pay stub under my car seat.

Haha the chick at my location barely even looked at my id. She asked my name grabbed the package and didn’t care any further. I had to show her my id, and the address doesn’t match.

Mine just updated from label printed to picked up. My delivery on UPS My Choice changed from delivering today to delivering on Thursday.
Same here...not buying that story from earlier that they've all been shipped out. They're clearly still catching up on orders

Seems like everyone is unloading these fast...the pump and dump move on to the next shoe move, price ranges averaging like 1200-1300. Even flight club after commission is taken comes out to be $1200. Is this the high price range everyone expected it to be? Or is this the Low end for the moment?

Seems like everyone is unloading these fast...the pump and dump move on to the next shoe move, price ranges averaging like 1200-1300. Even flight club after commission is taken comes out to be $1200. Is this the high price range everyone expected it to be? Or is this the Low end for the moment?
I think this is just where they will float around at regardless. Might be just a little more. Dont think itll go down. But again, it doesnt matter to me.

I think this is just where they will float around at regardless. Might be just a little more. Dont think itll go down. But again, it doesnt matter to me.
People don't realize how small the market for people who pay $1500-$2000 for shoes actually is

Yeezys have killed the resell market for every shoe right now. They'll go back up after the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom