Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

These really do fit bigger than other 10s I've owned, I definitely should have went true to size. 1/2 up is too big :smh:

I have to return my pair. I am not happy with the color.

The colors I got from pics here on niketalk were more like powder blue/carolina blue. Thats what I was hoping to get on this pair.

The blue is some funky color blue and I dont like it so these are being returned to Footlocker House of hoops at TOPANGA MALL. Hit them up if you;re looking for a pair.

Sad part is that Ive never won a raffle, now that Ive won it, I dont want the shoes. So sad.

Dude have you not read all my posts in this thread? :lol:

Lol it's wild as hell when people return Jordan's cause the colors don't look the same as in pictures.. It's really that serious? Smh

Im kinda worried now my ndc tracking works now but there is no delivery date nor destination address smh

Lol it's wild as hell when people return Jordan's cause the colors don't look the same as in pictures.. It's really that serious? Smh
Im returning mine because I want a carolina blue color. I dont even know how to describe this color.

If it was more of a gamma blue color, then I would have been fine with it. But its not. And thats why theyre going back.

Not only is it not that serious but ppl are color blind nowadays I swear. Look at the pic above for example. Its super close and to top it off you gotta add age so the color will fade a lil. Between these and the Infrared 6s ppl just complain
mean.gif
 .. Watch JB is gonna be like hmmm maybe we shouldn't mass produce the sneakers if ppl keep complaining.. Numbers have been going good for my area considering I've won every raffle I've entered. Ok rant over
laugh.gif

anyone who ordered from FNL got an expected delivery date??

one of my friends says his FNL pair won't be delivered until 3/3

when I ordered 88s and black toe 13s last year from FNL, shipping didn't take that long.
I just checked my tracking number. Mine will be here tomorrow.

mines just came in from FNL. I ordered 8.5 but they fit like size 9 for some reason. held em up against my grapes which are size 9s and they measured up equal. Same problem with my white/infared VI's. Is it me or are jordans starting to fit bigger?

P.S. n~e 1 wanna trade a size 8 for 8.5?

mines just came in from FNL. I ordered 8.5 but they fit like size 9 for some reason. held em up against my grapes which are size 9s and they measured up equal. Same problem with my white/infared VI's. Is it me or are jordans starting to fit bigger?

P.S. n~e 1 wanna trade a size 8 for 8.5?
10s always fit .5 bigger to me.

Did you buy from them? I looked to see if they discount the VAT (%20) from the list price when shipping to non UK and non EU customers.

Got shoes from here before they don't. Got two pairs of Olympic 6s paid about 64 bucks in duties

Im returning mine because I want a carolina blue color. I dont even know how to describe this color.

If it was more of a gamma blue color, then I would have been fine with it. But its not. And thats why theyre going back.
I don't understand you're thought process here. Why would you expect a Carolina blue or gamma blue.... When the color is clearly stated everywhere on this planet as powder blue? I'm no genius, but I wouldn't think that any of those colors would be the same.

Last edited:
Nice sneakers man.. lookin at my brother pair, real nice. 

Didn't do the double up on these but very nice. 

hypebeasts shoe if there ever was one.

most if not all the retro+ colorways in the recent year(s) were UGLY-jokers, gamma, bel airs, 3lab5's, any of the 1 fusions...

this shoe is not one of those shoes. great colorway, good execution imo

Last edited:
I don't understand you're thought process here. Why would you expect a Carolina blue or gamma blue.... When the color is clearly stated everywhere on this planet aaa powder blue? I'm no genius, but I wouldn't think that any of those colors would be the same.
View media item 825610This powder blue is totally different from the powder blue Xs.

Powder blue on the IXs is more of a blue color that I wanted on the X's.

Bottom line is I dont like the color so Im returning them. Whats the problem here?

Back
Top Bottom