Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Lol it's wild as hell when people return Jordan's cause the colors don't look the same as in pictures.. It's really that serious? Smh
I think thats just an excuse ppl use, when they look around and see everybody wearing them they lose the thirst  for them.. So they  return them get the funds back and wait for the next one

Not only is it not that serious but ppl are color blind nowadays I swear. Look at the pic above for example. Its super close and to top it off you gotta add age so the color will fade a lil. Between these and the Infrared 6s ppl just complain :smh:  .. Watch JB is gonna be like hmmm maybe we shouldn't mass produce the sneakers if ppl keep complaining.. Numbers have been going good for my area considering I've won every raffle I've entered. Ok rant over :lol:

Again read my posts in this thread. There are two different og colorways. One more matching carolina blue and the other more brighter turquise shaded.

The brighter more turquiseish colorway was retroed.

Now i know its not turquise but when you put a bit of turquise shade is more darker and brighter.

I can understand why he would return them because its not carolina blue blue.

He has the right to want the exact shade. He should of however read through this thread first

Last edited:
I think thats just an excuse ppl use, when they look around and see everybody wearing them they lose the thirst  for them.. So they  return them get the funds back and wait for the next one

Makes no sense unless the next release is only going to have 100 pairs worldwide. There will always be people with the same shoes as you

Bro. You realize the powder blue 9s looked nothing like this crap retro right...
I did not realize that because I dont own a pair of powder blue 9's. I should have inspected in store, thats my fault.

Even when I showed them to my wife, her reaction was :x.

Got shoes from here before they don't. Got two pairs of Olympic 6s paid about 64 bucks in duties

Well yes I anticipate paying the customs duty but I am talking about the VAT. most UK and EU stores don't charge non Euro customers the EU tax

The color is pretty close, but to return a shoe because the shade of blue is off....is kinda ridiculous.
Man I knew I wasn't tripping! I remember the OG's having a regular size tag on the inside tongue and not the design tag that's in the retro's. I want to say the OG Steel's did have the designed tag on the inside tongue though. Also the OG 10's had the Jumpmans facing opposite directions instead of both of them facing the same way!

Thanks for that pic!!!

I'm sorry but that lace switch makes them look like sorry B grades
laugh.gif
Or a children's sneaker

Back
Top Bottom