Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Grabbed mine Saturday morning on Eastbay. I'm a Platinum Club member and they haven't even shipped yet. I did the live chat with Eastbay to find out what's going on and they politely told me to go F myself...
Not good...FNL came today my Eastbay and Champs order (both showing up as EASTBAY inc on my tracking notification) coming tomorrow!  And FYI out of the three orders I had I got through Eastbay first!

hate how late UPS delivers in my area, i wanna see my pair now
laugh.gif
Ha, I'm convinced they come to my house last. I'm almost solely an online shopper now...they're at my house like every day. Shoot...got 4 packages coming today alone. They come out as late as 10pm to me.

Glad to have a pair of these again. These are a pair that went on feet immediately

man I'm sorry to hear about your guys' pairs---I've never had any issues with UPS, I actually prefer them over USPS.

Did they at least give you tracking info?? Try calling UPS and getting clarification on what's going on; if there was any bad weather etc.
USPS is a joke, back in november the lied and said they delivered two packages and they didnt, they just took them back to the PO... And after a few calls all of a sudden they showed up the next day....

I got my pair today from SH, fed ex inter express is no joke, these look waaayyyyy better than the royals and the chi town 10s

they almost look as good as my 05 10s and the cdp 10s shape wise... IMO

Have a couple extra size 12 will help some NT people out. Message me. All my connects came through and didn't want to back out on them.

Mine says the same thing... But when I checked the destination, my pair is already in a city near me. I believe it has 1 more transfer before it goes out for delivery.

Im in stockton. Mines is sitting in oakland lol i was alarmed because it went from san jose to oakland. Why not just go to sacramento? Makes no sense

Ha, I'm convinced they come to my house last. I'm almost solely an online shopper now...they're at my house like every day. Shoot...got 4 packages coming today alone. They come out as late as 10pm to me.
U aint the only one homie. It's pitch dark outside when I usually get my packages. 
roll.gif

Copped from deadstock, couldn't get on rd cuz of bills, not bad 200 shipped , I kno fl and them are like 194 so I don't feel that bad lol

Buying online is the only way to go. If you're closing the door on that option, you're missing out on tremendous convenience and cost savings. Online is actually really dependable if you know what you're doing. I've had a few cancelled pairs here and there but 95% of my orders come in with no problems. With that said, our powder blues should be coming in today and tomorrow. :smile:
Just curious, in terms of the sketch and not trusting online part, are you saying that you need to physically examine on release dates before purchase dealing with the herds of people trying to also cop a pair in a store that only has a handful available.  I would think if you copped from anyone of the reputable online sites that also release the same shoe in store that same day, you shouldn't ever run in to an issue!

Difference of opinion I guess...I ONLY cop online and have never had an issue!!!

Well for me, I'm paranoid about a release getting too much traction and having the website(s) that i'm using crash, or being overcharged on my card because I accidentally bought like 3 extra pairs trying to secure one pair, backorders, then having to wait until it arrives, etc.

All that to me is avoided by just going on release day and buying them in store. More secure and less of a gamble to me. I would only try online if I ran out of options as far as not being able to physically cop them on release day.

Mine from FNL arrived today. I always have my shoes shipped to my office. The quality is...OK. Then again, I don't really expect "couture" quality from JB these days.
nthat.gif

Well for me, I'm paranoid about a release getting too much traction and having the website(s) that i'm using crash, or being overcharged on my card because I accidentally bought like 3 extra pairs trying to secure one pair, backorders, then having to wait until it arrives, etc.

All that to me is avoided by just going on release day and buying them in store. More secure and less of a gamble to me. I would only try online if I ran out of options as far as not being able to physically cop them on release day.
Dude, buying them in the store on release day is a hellified experience in some cities. It's definitely insane in Baton Rouge, where I am.

Show of hands: who on NT ever had the issue of a website overcharging them for 3 pairs?
roll.gif

I'd rather be patient and wait for mine. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom