Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Dude, buying them in the store on release day is a hellified experience in some cities. It's definitely insane in Baton Rouge, where I am.

Show of hands: who on NT ever had the issue of a website overcharging them for 3 pairs? :rofl:

I'd rather be patient and wait for mine. *shrugs*
I have had places charge me only to get shoes cancelled and have charges still pending for days smh, pros n cons I guess of orderin online

I have had places charge me only to get shoes cancelled and have charges still pending for days smh, pros n cons I guess of orderin online
Dude, buying them in the store on release day is a hellified experience in some cities. It's definitely insane in Baton Rouge, where I am.

Show of hands: who on NT ever had the issue of a website overcharging them for 3 pairs? :rofl:

I'd rather be patient and wait for mine. *shrugs*

I don't see what's so funny about that :lol: that happens to people all the time with virtually every in demand release

See, what homie right there went through is why I don't mess with Online. There's always a risk with buying kicks online when everyone is trying to buy an in demand shoe at the same time.

I've gotten every pair of kicks that i've wanted out here in LA and haven't had any problems at all with anyone as far as copping on release date.

Hey guys y'all keep me posted if you stumble on any restocks size 9.5... The ones mentioned earlier today are gone with the wind. Thanks

these are :pimp:

first time in a long time ive received a Jordan shoe with ZERO blemishes, glue stains, etc, etc

these are real nice and the blue is :pimp:

Hey guys y'all keep me posted if you stumble on any restocks size 9.5... The ones mentioned earlier today are gone with the wind. Thanks
The urbanindustry link listed above seems to have both 9s and 10s at a decent resell price. I'm sure you can compromise a little on the size.

Anybody get their pair from ndc with the tracking not saying when or where its supposed to be delivered? Ups was no help

Quick question for everyone who has these already, how is the quality/ft compared to the Chi X's?
I say about the same quality as the Chi 10s. I kinda like how the sock liner feels on the Chi's vs these. These def run a lil bigger if you go TTS. Not as bad as the infrareds ran though

Last edited:

Quick question for everyone who has these already, how is the quality/ft compared to the Chi X's?
IMO, the quality is better than the Chi10s those things were like plastic to me, the fit is on point also.. But thats just my sz 11 2cent 
i have both and i just took a quick look at  these, and the tumbled leather seems a bit better on these imo

Last edited:
these are :pimp:

first time in a long time ive received a Jordan shoe with ZERO blemishes, glue stains, etc, etc

these are real nice and the blue is :pimp:
just got mine from ndc n fnl about 20 mins ago .. noticed the same as far as the shoes go but my box from ndc looks kinda sloppy.

Well... I went to track my package  & it said: "Pkg delay-add'l security check by gov't or other agency- beyond UPS control."

UPS is terrible 
laugh.gif

My 1st pair of 10s, these are extra comfy. I'm not crazy about the look though. Probably will be a shoe I use for actually playing ball in.

Back
Top Bottom