Jordan XI - 2009 Space Jams - LEGIT CHECK

This is what the buyer said:

"Has no cushions. When you take off the sole theirs no dot when you pull out the sole."

I guess I'm partially to blame for getting into this situation because I sold the shoes to someone that signed up last week and doesn't have any feedback.:rolleyes

This is our correspondence via PM. Enjoy!

kixxx
Today at 1:13 pm
Thanks for selling me fakes. You ain't real man.

MBilla4Rilla
Today at 1:35 pm
Dude, what the **** are you talking about?

kixxx
Today at 1:38 pm
Have you even looked at them good? Were did you even buy them?

MBilla4Rilla
Today at 1:41 pm
Pretty sure I got that pair from Eastbay, over the phone.

MBilla4Rilla
Today at 1:42 pm
Bro, they are real.

If you believe them to be fake, then what is fake about them?

MBilla4Rilla
Today at 1:43 pm
And fake shoes do NOT COME WITH real carbon fiber. cmon.

kixxx
Today at 1:45 pm
Has no cushions. When you take off the sole theirs no dot when you pull out the sole

MBilla4Rilla
Today at 1:47 pm
BUT THE CARBON FIBER IS REAL?

YOU ARE WRONG MY MAN.

SORRY TO TELL YOU.

THEY ARE REAL.

REAL
REAL
REAL

kixxx
Today at 1:51 pm
Yeah real fake carbon fiber. But no worries my man. I won't argue with you about it anymore. Thanks for the fakes

MBilla4Rilla
Today at 2:52 pm
No, no, no. I'm a man and don't leave problems unresolved. You can clearly see that the carbon fiber is real. Even in the pictures you can see its real. No fake shoe maker is going to spend that amount of money on carbon fiber to make a fake shoe. I have NEVER seen a fake Jordan XI with real carbon fiber. I'll put the pictures in the legit check forum and we'll let the people decide.

kixxx
Today at 2:57 pm
Ok

This sucks, I'm all for being careful but cmon. KNOW what your buying....have him post a LC here since he has the shoe. I'm pretty sure these are good to go AND my size. If dude has a problem with these I'll gladly double up as mine are kinda worn LOL

Last edited:
Agree 100%. The buyer should always do their own do-diligence
Since I haven't heard from him in over 4 hours, I'm assuming he now realizes that they are legit.

It would be nice if he would chime in though.

I'm just a little salty because he hit my thread with that nonsense calling them fake.

Uh I don't want to be that "guy".. but there are lots of good fakes out there with identical carbon fiber.

I'd also watch out for the switch....he might say he'll send them back and send back some fakes. He'll get his $$ back and a legit pair of Jams. Either dude don't know about shoes or he's trying to run game IMO.

Last edited:
That's what I've heard as well since my PMs with him. Everything on that shoe check out though. It is legit. Unless you're telling me it has to have this "dot" that he's talking about? Spacing on 23 and font is spot on, yellowing around the pods, height of jumpman on the leather.

But thanks, "that guy". lol

I'd also watch out for the switch....he might say he'll send them back and send back some fakes. He'll get his $$ back and a legit pair of Jams. Either dude don't know about shoes or he's trying to run game IMO.

This definitely crossed my mind. Trust that I ain't playing that **** though. You guys see the pics and I know they're legit.

Seriously though, what's this DOT **** that this guy swears is the Divinci Code of Space Jams?

Never pulled my soles outta my jams but I know what he's talking about. Mine came from eastbay, I'll check mine when I get off work. I personally wouldn't go off that fact alone to call a shoe fake anyway though.

Last edited:
Neither would I. That's why I think it's freakin' absurd.

Any and all other input from anyone else, please chime in.

This old man is tired though.

I'll be back tomorrow.

Good night.

My Breds View media item 1166826 this is the dot and it's on Breds,CG, and Concords....View media item 1166828 the spacejams (looked at 2 pairs) do NOT have this dot. At least I haven't seen a legit pair with it as of yet. As I said and still stand by my opinion the shoes are legit. Hope it works out for you man, dude needs to learn his shoes before dropping hundreds of dollars.

EDIT: Sad thing is he's complaining about getting a legit pair when people are getting BEAT as I type this. It was alil overpriced IMO but supply and demand runs the world. He might have found a better deal that's why this is happening also but he paid for a legit pair and got them! There's people out there paying good $ for FAKES and being happy about it. I HATE the game now.

Last edited:
Legit. That mofo trying to scam. That's y I never sold some of mine on ebay. Too many problems and too many games to played.

GL

can someone legit check these for me, im about to buy them but the seller sent me some nasty quality pics of em and thats the best he can do since his camera is messed up

This is what the buyer said:

"Has no cushions. When you take off the sole theirs no dot when you pull out the sole."

If he's sayin that theres no cushion, thats an extra point to say that what you sold him are the REAL ones.. Thats one of the complaints other guys had with the space jams 09 release. The pics posted are on point tho..

Better pics def needed to be 100%. Look ok from what I see. Buyer doesn't know his stuff. The dot thing doesn't apply to everything

P.S. The fake 11s today do come with real carbon fiber. Sad but true

Thanks for clearing this up everyone.

I'm tired of dealing boys and newbs.

Of course I doubt he'll do me a solid and enter my thread stating that they are legit.

Boys these days...SMH:smh:

I WANT TO PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE FOR MY MSTAKE. THE SHOES ARE LEGIT I DID NOT REVIW THEM WELL ENOUGH. IM VERY SORRY MBilla4Rilla. YOU ARE A LEGIT SELLER WITH LEGIT PRODUCTS. I HOPE I DID NOT HARM YOU REPUTATION. THANK YOU FOR THE SHOES THOUGH.

*****SHOES AE LEGIT!*****
IM SORRY.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

MBilla4Rilla was an awesome seller. He responded to all my messages quickly and shipped quickly as well. box cam in in very good condition as well as the shoes did. the man is legit!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Kixxx......I'm glad to see u maned up and recognized u were wrong. It takes a grown man to admit his mistakes.

We all get **** wrong sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom