Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

FWIW...

my sister went to the mall today to do my raffles and she did 5 stores in 20 mins.

last year it was a minimum half hour-hour wait for each raffle line.

and she went the same time, during the day. 

Same here in Dallas ....cats will be lining up at Footaction on Wed. or Thursday this week.

I came in to the office today and nobody knew about the date changing to the 12th, and they are heavy on social media. Only told one co-worker, everybody else in my office sleep and will be SOL.
LMAO don't say anything. I'm on my to my DFW  "sleeper" locations  now for raffle entries.

What are the prices lookin like at those sleeper locations?

Aqua 8s are still sitting at Finishline in a FSR. Those are definitely the easiest GR of the year.
I mean shoes people actually try for... 
laugh.gif

Repost Aqua 8s if you went out n bought a pair........ I'll wait

FWIW...

my sister went to the mall today to do my raffles and she did 5 stores in 20 mins.

last year it was a minimum half hour-hour wait for each raffle line.

and she went the same time, during the day. 

Just went out during my lunch break for a few raffles.

It will definitely be the easiest holiday release since the space jams.

...Also may be the last Jordan 11 holiday release. If sales continue to plummet for JB, something is going to change.

I went out and got 6 raffle entries. Wanted a sure thing before I entered the Nike raffle on Saturday. Also, let's me focus my Saturday (and promo code) on the PSNY XIIs.

Just went out during my lunch break for a few raffles.

It will definitely be the easiest holiday release since the space jams.

...Also may be the last Jordan 11 holiday release. If sales continue to plummet for JB, something is going to change.
simple solution to the problem = only 1 jordan per month, or maybe only 1 every 3 months. boom now they can soike production numbers, still sell out, jordan brand will be loved, and they will not have to continue retroing things over and over and over again

The release date change has definitely changed this release. The holiday XI release is the best non-casual sneakerhead release of the year. Most still think the release will be the 19th. Because of that, less raffle entries are being made.

these might be the first retro XI youve ever seen actually reach the shelves.

they wont sit there

but they might make it out there

The release date change has definitely changed this release. The holiday XI release is the best non-casual sneakerhead release of the year. Most still think the release will be the 19th. Because of that, less raffle entries are being made.
footlocker phone will be lit next monday morning. lol i went to a local spot to line up for asics on a saturday and dudes were trying to line up for the aqua 8 release that happened the day before 
roll.gif

Sales haven't plummeted tho :lol:

Especially the holiday XIs. They sell out in store. It's the resell value that has gone down which Nike could care less about.

Come'on Bro Bro

it's coming  -

This is a old List of dates from FTL

you see the 72-10 listed as Dec19th

Dec 23rd has the Pack listed, I wouldn't be surprised if they bump it a week after the 23rd for release
I'm ready to find out 

Last edited:
Sales haven't plummeted tho
laugh.gif

Especially the holiday XIs. They sell out in store. It's the resell value that has gone down which Nike could care less about.
nike cares about that too though.. but i cant wait till the aftermath thread. I'm waiting for the new and improved get-money-boyz

Any confirmation on what the 11's in the pack are gonna be? I'm assuming it's gonna be the Emeralds.

I'm not even mad when that happens to be honest. every industry has its perks when you work there. I just hate when they take the whole inventory which I have seen happen first hand.
Yah. It's perks of The job. I just don't like wasting my time in a raffle if I know it's already gone. But whatever'. That's crazy if they backdoir right in front of you. Disrespect to the fullest

Back
Top Bottom