Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Balt, PO, Don Drew, and more said that release was fake
roll.gif
 and JASPER said all Black 750's were fakes

they word is POOO POOO

why would ftl have a list of dates.. to only have 1 shoe on there as a fake date or release.

***BREAKING NEWS****
(Need additional sources for confirmation if anyone else heard)

I just left one of my Champs locations here in the Chicagoland/NW Indy area, and the manager there said that supposedly the all red "Melo" colorway 11's are supposed to be coming out on 12/23/15 like the Pantone pack did last year. Can anyone else confirm this? This could be the reason why the 72-10's were moved up to the 12th. If this proves to be true, y'all can thank me later... If not, then I will take my L like a NDC raffle and not say another word.

***BREAKING NEWS****
(Need additional sources for confirmation if anyone else heard)

I just left one of my Champs locations here in the Chicagoland/NW Indy area, and the manager there said that supposedly the all red "Melo" colorway 11's are supposed to be coming out on 12/23/15 like the Pantone pack did last year. Can anyone else confirm this? This could be the reason why the 72-10's were moved up to the 12th. If this proves to be true, y'all can thank me later... If not, then I will take my L like a NDC raffle and not say another word.

Unless he showed you a manifest, it's not happening

In and out the mall in 20mis. Most folks still in school or at work. It's always funny to me how different these shoe store employees act this time of year. Like they raffling off gold bars or somthin...jus tell me when you callin and I'm out. Don't need a page worth of rules and regulations

Unless he showed you a manifest, it's not happening
The only reason why I hold his words somewhat true is because he used to be my former manager at Lids and keeps me up-to-date with a lot of stuff
my parents lied to me about Santa Claus for 17 years fam...i dont trust anybodies word.

not srs.

Last edited:
I just can't imagine JB being able to keep a XI/XX9 pack underwraps & a secret, 2 weeks before the release. Wouldn't some store be receiving shipments by now?

Sales haven't plummeted tho
laugh.gif

Especially the holiday XIs. They sell out in store. It's the resell value that has gone down which Nike could care less about.
+1

Post of the millennium.

One of very few posts that does not spread misinformation or personal agendas.

Back
Top Bottom