Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Probably the same troll from Black Friday 2014 thread... The same guy who said he worked at Burger King and was "making bank"... ah what was his name again....?

I don't troll lil daddy. I school lames.
giphy.gif

On the past 2 11s online releases I've only waited 3 mins then straight to cart no bots or nada......smh to atcs after the disappointment from RSVP KINGZ on the Fragment 1 release never again. Embarrassed them all day then I have to ask for a refund when it should be automatic
You remember last years fiasco on NDC? They had people spinning til around 1pm lol.

Welp I put in my lil 5 sadderday/ain't happening tickets. I see some dudes in here got like 100 tickets lol I ain't mad at em. I honestly don't even count the Shoe Palace and FNL tickets as shady as they are. I walk in FNL just knowing I'm going to take the L. It seems like a waste of time at this point. They had a little see through box already FULL of tickets, had mine looking like a needle in a hay stack lol. Employees there are so shady they never look you in the eye. It's quite rediculous.

By the way I've never won a single raffle at FNL every since they started doing drafts/raffles. That's like 5 years of straight Ls at all FNLs in my area. I don't know what a winners circle reward point looks like anymore :lol:. They are beyond sketchy when it comes to Jordan releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom