Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Did anyone else seem no notice not as many people putting in for this raffle? I was surprised by that when I went to get tickets yesterday, made me feel slightly better about my chances. One spot I know gets a **** ton & they might've had enough tickets to give a size away to everyone in men's alone, the tickets were for men's & GS though.

Hope everyone that wants them gets them

Did anyone else seem no notice not as many people putting in for this raffle? I was surprised by that when I went to get tickets yesterday, made me feel slightly better about my chances. One spot I know gets a **** ton & they might've had enough tickets to give a size away to everyone in men's alone, the tickets were for men's & GS though.

yes definitely not as many people signing up for these joints compared to years past. Makes you wonder if people don't know about the new RD or if the market is dwindling, probably the latter

Also, I can't believe we had like 8 pages of arguing about the yeezy thing.
I personally don't think Nike would push up the release of 2 different shoes (holiday XI and chrome 8s) just to compete with yeezy BUT humans can be petty so you can't rule anything out.
It honestly doesn't even matter as its a political move that none of us have any vested interest in.

If they did they did. If they didn't they didn't. All I care about is if my name is getting called or not :lol:

Your name gonna get called for these for sure, unless you only went to one tiny footlocker that doesn't even carry retros other than these

I would not worry yourself with production numbers. The 72-10's will still be available for at least few days after the initial release—retros don't sell as quick as they once did.

Bold prediction

Always someone on each thread making bold predictions like they haven't been around the pass 4-5 years 11 holiday release.

yes definitely not as many people signing up for these joints compared to years past. Makes you wonder if people don't know about the new RD or if the market is dwindling, probably the latter

Dont know where you guys from but there were a lot of people signing up for these. I went early in the morning also. Also it's only the first day, and tons of people will be scrambling for last minute raffles later on today. I know one FNL ran out of tickets. Cause it seems like the line wasn't as busy during the time you signed up dont mean anything. People have work and schools.

I would not worry yourself with production numbers. The 72-10's will still be available for at least few days after the initial release—retros don't sell as quick as they once did.

I guess you don't consider the fact that everyone wants Jordan 11s.. Sneaker heads and non sneaker heads.. all ages want these for a Christmas gift. These will not sit.. cmon son. How long you been into buying shoes fam? :smh:

I guess you don't consider the fact that everyone wants Jordan 11s.. Sneaker heads and non sneaker heads.. all ages want these for a Christmas gift. These will not sit.. cmon son. How long you been into buying shoes fam? :smh:

bingo... holiday XIs are the call of duty of the shoe world... people buy them just because... like its the thing to do :lol:

My boys store got 150 pairs and he probably has 200+ names on the raffle He will sell out and maybe 100 or less will strike out but regardless he's gonna sell out so I doubt many or if any will sit at other stores imo

Last edited:
Did Nike remove the raffle? On the Nike launch page, it says that they release on 12/12 at 10 am on nike.com

my finishline still had about 200 tix left at 6pm when they cloesed the raffle for good. champs by me had very little names and stopped tix. no one was at my mall and its a major mall 
roll.gif
so pretty much i have 5 guranteed tix

I'm someone and I want these ...
But yes it feels like maybe.... Demand is less then supply. Maybe. That retail $, may turn ppl away I hope at least

Picked up 7 raffle tickets yesterday so I THINK I should be ok.....but maybe I'll hit up one more mall today to get a couple more.  Better safe than sorry.

I think it would be a great raffle method, IF it was done a day or two BEFORE the release date.  That way people will know if they would have to go a different route in purchasing if they weren't picked from "The Draw".
Yeah, this. Although I think they should do the Draw even earlier, like when they announce the shoe's release about a month before the drop. That would let the 3rd party retailers know what the hell to expect on their end and their raffles would be fulfilled rather than have a slew of no-shows.
Nah. That couldn't happen. That last time Nike had a guaranteed shoe over a couple days ahead, was the LeBron 2K14 release, and dudes where blowing up Nike customer service. Plus, people's financial situation's change over the course of a month. 

I swear I believe Jimmy Jazz backdoors all their pair to employees. Every release the numbers are so poor. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom