Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I don't see these reselling for over $300 because pre orders on IG and Twitter spots are only charging around $300 to $325. Now you may get desperate parents and spouses paying that much on the day one batch from stores over the weekend. But I wouldn't expect that price once the online pairs come in.

I feel ya man. I wouldn't expect resell to be over $260-280 IF THAT once the dust settles.

I understand your comment but you can't possibly think these will resell at decent markup with the amount of pairs produced. Classic example is the Blk/red 11 from a couple years ago. One can find that shoe at retail on the resell market
I'm not focusing on the resell value, I'm focusing on trying to obtain a pair for retail. :wink:

All the resell value talk should be left for resellers to talk that amongst themselves.

Just got calls for me and wifey's pairs from FootLocker. if i get any other calls and anyone in NYC needs a 9.5 or 10 and is willing to meet me that day i'll happily pass on.

Last edited:
For a minute there I thought Nike was gonna do a raffle with this recent tweet :lol:

1/2 @nikestore: Ready for the AJ XI '72-10'? With Nike+ you get free shipping with every order. Join here https://t.co/MLJnKTITWK/s/6Ndx

Last edited:
I'm not focusing on the resell value, I'm focusing on trying to obtain a pair for retail. :wink:

All the resell value talk should be left for resellers to talk that amongst themselves.

Got cha! I'm passing on the initial drop & hope to grab one at during restock. I was just quoting & replying to dude who thinks these will resell at a profit margin

Got 1 call back out of 5 in the DMV area. Hit up Pentagon City, national harbor, and Alexandria

I understand your comment but you can't possibly think these will resell at decent markup with the amount of pairs produced. Classic example is the Blk/red 11 from a couple years ago. One can find that shoe at retail on the resell market

retail? don't think so

tired.gif

Last edited:
winning FTL ticket at HOH Willowbrook is  #338506. The Kids FTL winning ticket #236303.

nothing from champs yet

Whether you're trying to buy aftermarket if you struck out, or trying to flip, time will only tell.

you do realize that is a flat out lie right :lol:

What sites are getting these?

I'm tryna compile a list to give to my GF fambilia :lol:

Back
Top Bottom