Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

No emails for Nike Store raffle yet. 
mean.gif

Got called from FinishLine Galleria. 8-10am pickup window though! Welp at least I get to use my rewards. Do you need the actual $20 reward card or can they look up your account or something?

Got called from FinishLine Galleria. 8-10am pickup window though! Welp at least I get to use my rewards. Do you need the actual $20 reward card or can they look up your account or something?
Would be nice if one of the FNL's call me, cause I also got a $20 reward card that is due to expire next week. 

They can't look it up. You need to show it on your phone or have the card.

Got the call from FTL. FinishLine Park Meadows (Denver) to start calling at 1pm. Put in a total of 2 tickets, glad I got a call back. If I get the FL pair, I'll prob go with those to use WC reward.

Last edited:
why are champs employees and the like so secretive about how many pairs they got? like i'm not asking for a manifest. can't even humor me with "a lot" or "not much" always attitude

I never understood why guys want a number, I just want to know if they have a lot or only a couple per size. The actual numbers don't really mean anything, because then you have to look at how many people enter, and that's too scientific to be necessary.

Anyone looking for these in the DMV should check out DTLR. The folks I know who work there doesnt know the purpose of a raffle with all of their stock.

I have no clue what you were trying to say

Only entered 6 raffles in Baltimore 4mens 2gs, still waiting but loosing hope because I have to work shortly and each store said they aren't leaving messages. I guess its online as usual

Back
Top Bottom