Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I see a lot of troll posts about them strucking out, and all nonsense.  Come on now.  These are readily available still.  It's too obvious.

0/25 ?  Come on now....

Limit ?  Dude, get another CC or use a buddy's shipping address or something.  Be creative and stop the trolling garbage.
No one is trolling they just don't have my size anymore

Got off work at 1, got to flight 23 at 2, dude told me they recieved 1100 pairs and had about 300 left, dont know if its true or not but these was in and out for me

Couple more releases and im taking a long break from this

What did you use to take this pic ? throwback visuals

So I STILL haven't gotten an order confirmation email from Ruvilla even though I got one from PayPal at like 11AM...my order hasn't been cancelled on PayPal yet like the ones when I tried and failed on Finishline.

Has anybody gotten a confirmation email from Ruvilla with shipping info yet? Idk what to do......

So I STILL haven't gotten an order confirmation email from Ruvilla even though I got one from PayPal at like 11AM...my order hasn't been cancelled on PayPal yet like the ones when I tried and failed on Finishline.

Has anybody gotten a confirmation email from Ruvilla with shipping info yet? Idk what to do......
did you make an acct on Villa? Maybe you can check your status there. Did you get a confirmation screen with order# from FNL? If not then you may have a problem there. If so then you're good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Resell profit lessens when you have to pay for shipping.
laugh.gif
resell profit lessens when everyone is getting pairs

10.5, 11, 12, 14 still on FNL, just got the last 10...idk if order will actually ship but those sizes are still available to order.

People really don't want them if they don't want to pay shipping :lol:
man I've never felt so confused lol!! I think Imma pass. I got a feeling next year 11s will SMOKE these

Don't buy them if you don't want them. They were a no brainer for me personally.

People complaining about finishline shipping forget they get a $20 reward doe

Guess I'm OUT. see yall next round ...Remastered concord ? 45 sample? Melos? Sj??? Neon greens??? Peaceeee

Don't buy them if you don't want them. They were a no brainer for me personally.

People complaining about finishline shipping forget they get a $20 reward doe

people are trying to convince themselves they don't need these, mainly because they missed out.

shipping complaints ? :rofl:

congrats to everybody that got these, best 11 release in a while in my opinion..

Last edited:
FNL seems to be done. Tried for another 11. Errors when submitting.

Just beware as they do place holds on charges.

FNL pairs slowly disappearing but i can't believe there still some left past noon considering its an 11
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom