Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Just checked my voice mail and got a message from a blocked number. It was Footlocker calling for a "re-raffle" because people didn't pick up their pairs. So they're calling people private now?

Just checked my voice mail and got a message from a blocked number. It was Footlocker calling for a "re-raffle" because people didn't pick up their pairs. So they're calling people private now?
Some do, probably cuz they tryna get that sales total high for the day so they pushin. I got a call one time from Lakewood FTL on the Kobe Details being available for me day of.

Leaving a 5Y unclaimed at Sheikh in Modesto. Should be FCFS after 1PM PST. Came up on my girl's sz online.

Went to pick up both my pairs at two different locations and at both locations the amount that were still there / not picked up was eye opening. Not used to an 11 being like this lol

Coached little kid basketball. (We won 28-14). Copped 3 pair 11s on FNL, EB, & SNKRS.  Then SNKRS came through with PSNY 12s! All on mobile while following my wife through Target, Lowe's, and Bed, Bath & Beyond! 
pimp.gif

anywhere i can still pick up a sz 12? im an idiot and had them carted earlier but decided to wait for PSNY 12 release. Now that i struck out on those, I want these

Expect some other ideas for the 11s every xmas holidays they've been milking it lately

JB hasn't been milking the other models tho? We have to wait YEARS to get 5 colors. You get that in 1-2 for any given model.

No you right he's been milking other models but I'm saying the 11s are becoming more rampant i don't even remember the lows dropping like this the past couple yrs

Expect some other ideas for the 11s every xmas holidays they've been milking it lately

JB hasn't been milking the other models tho? We have to wait YEARS to get 5 colors. You get that in 1-2 for any given model.

No you right he's been milking other models but I'm saying the 11s are becoming more rampant i don't even remember the lows dropping like this the past couple yrs

How sway?
They drop like 1-2 times a year. Mainly once a year.
Dudes can start and graduate from college before getting the 3 OG colors of the 11s to retro :lol:

If you got the email saying, "We've received your order: xxxxxx," does that mean that the purchase was confirmed?

What are the chances they will cancel the order?

Thanks!

Finally was able to see these in person today.  For people worried or complaining about the glittery finish on the patent leather, the effect is very muted.  You cannot notice the glittery aspect of it unless you take a picture with flash, or perhaps in direct sunlight, otherwise it's normal looking.  If it were really loud and sparkly, I would have returned it.  

Stop with the everyone will cop and these are are available everywhere. Fnl only carried sizes to 14. Its not shocking that people missed out. More people wanted these than the aquas and maroons combined. These were hard to cop for big footers. Try finding a 15 anywhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom