Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Seems like more GS were made than Mens sizes. GS 11s in the past sold out very quickly. FSR's sitting on a lot of sites now.

Last edited:
A XI is always fine for me. I copped 3 pairs and may want more. Price will increase but I don't mind digging these into the dirt. XIs are one of the few retros that are still made of good enough comfort to wear daily. My 1st pair of breds from 2012 are looking a bit old, these will do fine for a while. Black and subtle red. Nothing better

I'm not saying the shoe was super hard to get or they didn't produce a lot I'm just saying people have certain circumstances that prevented them for getting a pair... I know people who added to cart at 10:07 on FNL but the card system kept denying them.. Like yeah it was easy for a lot but people still don't have this shoe that wanted them..

A XI is always fine for me. I copped 3 pairs and may want more. Price will increase but I don't mind digging these into the dirt. XIs are one of the few retros that are still made of good enough comfort to wear daily. My 1st pair of breds from 2012 are looking a bit old, these will do fine for a while. Black and subtle red. Nothing better
Like i said, easy cop

These were def easy to get imo and by easy I mean very available you had a chance all day.FNL had pairs literally until like 8pm.I never get thru on foot sites such as ftl and eastbay but these were on nike for a bit as well.I believe if you wanted these then you should've had no issue getting.I mean a dude literally posted every site with them as well lol.You had the links already.

I definitely understand about FNL and their crazy card blocks tho but like I said these were available big time.Most dudes couldve bought a FSR today.

More ate than usual though. That is forsure. I have never got a Christmas shoe this easily or ever got a retro I wanted on NDC online before today ( well yesterday). This may sound weird but I remember trying so hard to get the kobe 8 xmas and striking out. literally online for 3-4 hours trying everything. I literally copped these in my sleep. clicked add to cart on NDC at 7:00 am on the dot and 2 and half hours later it was in my cart while I was sleeping.

Anyway if somebody needs a 10.5 holler I'm offering retail for local pickups because My bro won a raffle at shiekh in Long Beach.

Always willing to help out NT fam when I can.

Retro 6's came in today. Good day.

In my opinion, these weren't too hard to get nor were they easy to get. A better term can be "attainable." You just had to put in a little work.

These were available online beginning at 7am PST. I woke up at 7:22, carted at 8:55, and received my order confirmation from NDC at 9:01.

I tried various footsites all day with no luck, some sites were stuck at the "processing" stage and I eventually lost the pair.

Drove to Shiekh at the mall waiting for them to release unclaimed pairs at 1pm PST and I struck out...barely. Dude standing in line before me got the last size that could fit me.

Went back to HOH at 5:30pm for the 6pm unclaimed raffle release and I was the 7th person in a line that reached about 50 people. I copped the last sz 10 but only about 12 people ate. 38 others were turned away.

I know there were a lot of people who had it way easier than me, which is a great thing, and it speaks volumes because Nike/JB have made it much easier for people to secure a pair. But it's certainly not easy for everybody.

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom