Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Waiting for restock news.

Had I not been forced to try on mobile yesterday I think I would have been successful.

Has anyone been having issues calling up FNL customer service in order to apply WC rewards coupon and points on online orders? Been hearing CS reps have told people to call back later....

Footaction.com still have good sizes left 

All sites, FNL, FA, Champs, FTL show sizes on their sites, but when you try to check out on all those sites you will get an error message saying the shoe is not available. It's been like this for almost 12 hours now.

EDIT: just trying to remind the "casual" buyer not to fall into this trap again and again...

Last edited:
4 windows on google chrome.

1 window on my phone.

i carted all pairs on 5 tries.

managed to check out with 2 pairs. but i couldnt check out with the others. kept getting error messages left and right. still shocked i carted on all windows.

All sites, FNL, FA, Champs, FTL show sizes on their sites, but when you try to check out on all those sites you will get an error message saying the shoe is not available. It's been like this for almost 12 hours now.

EDIT: just trying to remind the "casual" buyer not to fall into this trap again and again...
y'all need to stop 

in case anyone didnt cop. eastbay has pairs. just copped another pair to stock. figure theyll be worth like 400 a few years from now.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:136039/sku:78037002/jordan-retro-11-mens/?cm=

feel free to rep me
roll.gif

My brother in law had a last minute change of heart and now wants these.. Trying to find him a 10.5 but can't cop anywhere. Sucks for him!

I finished my finals Thursday, went to my mothers graduation on Friday (Associates in Art and Bachelors in Social Work), Saturday just relaxed and getting things packed up, and heading back home Sunday.  I think college, being an adult, and societies's routine just drains all the fun, happiness, and life out of you.

I'm an old dude for this place.. 35... Trust me.. College years were great... But it gets better...ya careers can become too routine...but don't put yourself in a position that you have to be a Slave to it!! By that I mean dont get up to your eye balls in debt! Then you can have some freedom to enjoy the path you're on...the best part of life IMO is found in your wife and kids bro...my day can suck balls and I come home and as soon as I walk in the door here they come running and screaming "daddy's home!" NOTHING in this life can ever come close to that feeling! There's my old dude advice for the day[emoji]9996[/emoji]

So I went to the mall last night and it was so weird seeing the the 11's, 6's, 7's, and 8's all next to each other on a Foot Locker wall. Granted, the 7's are a garbage colorway, but the rest are amazing shoes.

Back
Top Bottom