Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Doesn't beat those with swoosh but I'll take what I can get. No tax either. Had to cover up the spot lol. Store was FCFS. Got there at 0830 for the 0900 opening and was the 1st there.

View media item 1826075
Managed to cop multiples in the bigger sizes. Was able to oop some of the fam bam.

Congrats to everyone that cooked!

Youre an idiot bro stop posting garbage like this.. none of the sites let you check out.  Jesus... 
i checked out. and someone else checked out as well. u can scroll down the previous pages. just trying to help out. not sure why people are such jerks.

if theyre gone, then theyre gone.

I waiting too see I got a pair off ndc first thing trying hook up friend but glad to see that everyone who tried got them for retail... Sorry for those who paid the pre order price or purchased bots.

They might have had a few they put back up, because of canceled orders or declined credit cards

If they are gone, then they are gone NOW. The fact remains they were still still pairs to cop well after the initial drop time. That says alot about an 11 drop. No one is trolling, but yesterday if you wanted a pair, you should have gotten a pair.

Can't believe people struck out on these. If you really wanted a pair, you would've secured at least one...

Back
Top Bottom