Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Y'all are tripping. These aren't available anywhere any more. And the quality puts gamma to doodoo even with that black midsole.

Last edited:
Does NDC usually over sell what they have in stock and cancel orders? Did this happen to previous holiday releases? 

Mine and wifey orders on SNKRS just shipped. Estimated arrival, the 18th.... We leave to Cali the 17th [emoji]128529[/emoji] SMH!

Does NDC usually over sell what they have in stock and cancel orders? Did this happen to previous holiday releases? 
Not frequently, they are pretty good about not over selling. Sure it happens from time to time, but not a lot like some other foot sites.

Ever since i let my pair go yesterday thinking i would be able to snag another online or on shelves with ease...it started to seem impossible...all stores in my local malls gone...online gone...

Went shopping at a smaller shopping mall today with the wifey, and stumbled across a smaller foot store didn't even know was there..one pair left...my size ...i was meant to have this shoe lol

I think you'll get a notification either overnight or early AM. Nike shipping confirmations are being sent out now.
strong username
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom