Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Damn everyone still waiting for shipping? I got mine last night at 11 
embarassed.gif

The 2001s were great! Blue tint didn't work with the 2010s but I should've bought them. First pair of jordans.

Playoffs
Concords*
Spacejams
CG
Columbias
72 and 10s
Gamma

Legend blues *hideous* all pairs should be burned

so I won a raffle over at HOH Serramonte Mall and Shiekh's on Mission SF, but I was in Disneyland and currently on Highway 5 heading back home so yeah... I was pretty upset finding out the date was moved a week earlier...
BUT my boy picked up a pair for me! He text me early Saturday to let me know. ****** dope. Guess he felt bad I wasn't gonna get them being gone. He was able to snag 3 pairs over at NDC.
Real dope of him. Saved me from paying resell prices!

Last edited:
Some of us still are.
I'm still waiting also. But it may be because of my location in Ky. I'm only 3 hours away from Memphis so maybe that's why there is the delay. I have a charge from my debit card and the same preparing to ship message some others have.

Last edited:
legend blues are beautiful to me. Always have been.
Only XI mid I hate is the anniversary.

So, is $300-$320 the going rate for these or should I wait for a possible restock down the road?

Are these shows worth the $300+ price tag?

So, is $300-$320 the going rate for these or should I wait for a possible restock down the road?

Buy sometime in mid January. They'll be 250 shipped. Spend the mula on your fam or your girl or be selfish and have the best night ever Dec 31st.

I would wait until a restock, they will restock probably 5 times in the next 4 months.

I think they are worth $300 though, these are very very nice shoes.

Back
Top Bottom