Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Is the patent leather clear on these or does it have some kind of texture? I see pebbled look in all pics.

Yes, I have them (along with almost every 11) but why and how are they a disgrace? They're all white Js- as a matter of fact, besides my Belair 5s- I've probably been stopped the most in public by people when I'm rocking them

The lack of a Jumpman is disrespectful IMO. That's my biggest beef with them, let alone them being an all white shoe that won't age well.

that shirt
smokin.gif

Nice kicks bro. 
I appreciate it bros, the shirt came from JC Penneys and if it wasn't for @Dafilman  I would have never had them (Legend Blue 11s)

Mine and wifey orders on SNKRS just shipped. Estimated arrival, the 18th.... We leave to Cali the 17th [emoji]128529[/emoji] SMH!

My orders from Nike usually come in 1-2 days early. You may get lucky anx get it either the 16th or 17th (unless you have an early flight the 17th)

SJ, Playoff's, Concords/DMP, CG my fav in order. LB too much white, Gammas died w/the black midsole. Black midsole takes away from the silhouette imo...

We do the rankings every year.

1. Black/Red

2. Concord

3. Space Jam

4. Cool Grey

5. Columbia (Legend Blue)

6. Gamma

7. University Blue (Pantone)

72-10s I have to see in hand.

I spent all Saturday morning reading everyone copping with that app. No love for android i guess. Im giving Nike a call and gettin something for the discrimination.

I spent all Saturday morning reading everyone copping with that app. No love for android i guess. Im giving Nike a call and gettin something for the discrimination.
The best chance to buy with nike is with the app or by geting in line on a computer and leaving the window open. i carted 5 sizes via the site and bought my pair via SNKRS. with each release should come experience.

both my footaction and nike shipped yesterday ...good luck guys, yall get yours. ive ordered from nike and they have sent shipping confirmation as late as monday night :smh:

both my footaction and nike shipped yesterday ...good luck guys, yall get yours. ive ordered from nike and they have sent shipping confirmation as late as monday night
mean.gif
Thanks bro. Congrats on getting the confirmed shipping must feel good!

Ready for the next year's 11 now lol. Hopefully we get space jams. Im down with a black and gold pair too since Olympics is next year. Keep the tumbled leather upper & golden embossed jumpman.:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom