Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Man if you don't shut your clueless self up. As a late Christmas gift I'm deciding to get her the shoes. I called him an idiot because he's still trying to sell all his pairs for $315 when they're not going for anywhere near that much. How am I hating on someone trying to get green? Do you know who I am? I'm arguably NikeTalk's biggest reseller. I purchased 30 pairs of 72-10's myself. I should've tried harder? You new guys man, I swear smh.

And I missed the original quote cuz I apparently have that "sole blessed" guy blocked.
Why don't you see if you could trade one of your pairs for the 7.5?

That was the first thing I tried and he said no, he wants to sell. Fine. I told him I'd give him $290 and he said $325. After I ignored his text, he knocked off $10 lol. I asked NT so I can show him what y'all say they're going for. On top of all of this, he's an actual friend of mine lol.

Last edited:
That was the first thing I tried and he said no, he wants to sell. Fine. I told him I'd give him $290 and he said $325. After I ignored his text, he knocked off $10 lol. I asked NT so I can show him what y'all say they're going for. On top of that, he's an actual friend of mine lol.

friend? NOT ANYMORE!

wait him out. he ain't gonna push it for 315. 290 is pretty generous, but i guess it is because that 7.5 is rarer.
he might have the upper hand if there aren't any 7.5 posted prices on FB or Craigslist. (we can post fake ones to help i suppose)
show him completed ebay listings for the 7.5 and explain how they prices are actually a chunk less because of fees.

but of course, you know this. this may be more helpful for others who plan to negotiate with resellers.

i use the mentioned tactics often. it either works on the spot or they find a sucker who is willing to pay the asking price. it just depends HOW MUCH YOU WANT THEM FOR YOUR PRICE.

Ill be so glad when holidays are over. From real world to even NT people been trippin. Nothing like that summer sunshine giving your soul the strength lmao. U know it's serious when king vegeta need a size dude be stacking up lol tell yo friend 2 be a friend and look out for ya. If he won't then I'd reconsider giving him that title

That was the first thing I tried and he said no, he wants to sell. Fine. I told him I'd give him $290 and he said $325. After I ignored his text, he knocked off $10 lol. I asked NT so I can show him what y'all say they're going for. On top of all of this, he's an actual friend of mine lol.
True, I would either wait it out or try eBay.

BUYER VS. RE-SELLER FORMULA FOR FAIR NEGOTIATIONS

Cost to the Re-seller for the sz 7.5 = $237

Re-seller's asking price = $325

Re-seller's desired profit = $88 for his time and efforts

Time spent by the re-seller to obtain the shoes = 1.5 hours to sign up for raffle, 1.5 hours to pick up shoes on RD, 3 total hours

Figure out what re-seller does for a living and multiply by number of hours he spent to obtain the shoes = 3 hours X customer service rep ($15/hr) = $45

Total Price Buyer should pay: $237 + $45 = $282

Now if the re-seller you're dealing with is a highly paid professional (i.e., mortgage banker, nurse, director, etc) who makes $30-$100 per hour and his time is worth as such, he most likely won't budge that much on his price because Time is Money. I suggest moving on and find another re-seller whose time ain't worth as much for his efforts.

Last edited:

Time spent by the re-seller to obtain the shoes = 1.5 hours to sign up for raffle, 1.5 hours to pick up shoes on RD, 3 total hours

Figure out what re-seller does for a living and multiply by number of hours he spent to obtain the shoes = 3 hours X customer service rep ($15/hr) = $45

Now if the re-seller you're dealing with is a highly paid professional (i.e., mortgage banker, nurse, director, etc) who makes $30-$100 per hour and his time is worth as such, he most likely won't budge that much on his price because Time is Money. I suggest moving on and find another re-seller whose time ain't worth as much for his efforts.

Yawn.
Who complained about reselling?

Calling a re-seller an "idiot" implies a level of bitterness towards the re-selling game because he won't budge on his price.

What are you talking about? I am KING reseller. Did you miss when I said I bought 30 pairs? I have no bitterness level towards resellers...especially since I'm one.

Imo they're 2 types of resellers. Those who profit from lack of supply on day 1 just like with tickets and anything limited and those who put a pair on ice and didn't buy with intent to resell then decide to get rid of it. The latter should be rewarded for keeping an out of production shoe brand new for years so that you can cop them if you want them in the future. Still people gotta eat so I can't hate on the game.

I think this post is very flawed. The value of your time as a person isn't based on how much money you make. Just because someone makes 5 bucks an hour doesn't mean they should adjust their price based on that dollar amount.

Now how much you make an hour will affect whether or not your willing to go through the hastle of reselling.

To say that your time is only as valuable as what corporate America dictates it to be is a slap in the face.

Looks like eastbay canceled my order three days later I never got a confirmation email and the money is back in my bank account[emoji]128557[/emoji]

What website is getting a restock? Didn't get the shoes since Nike ran out when I was placed on the queue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom