Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Dudes complaining about how raggedy their receipts are :lol:

Don't see a problem with the toe box either especially since they'll be on your feet the whole time.. right?

This I heard it all now. Just don't buy jordans like little kids complaining about their toys.

Imo they're 2 types of resellers. Those who profit from lack of supply on day 1 just like with tickets and anything limited and those who put a pair on ice and didn't buy with intent to resell then decide to get rid of it. The latter should be rewarded for keeping an out of production shoe brand new for years so that you can cop them if you want them in the future. Still people gotta eat so I can't hate on the game.

There are good and bad resellers too. Bad ones are the ones who'd try and tear everyone's pockets off their pants with their ridiculous prices. Good ones, like me, sell for under market value and try and help out as much as they can. My goal isn't to get rich from selling shoes, I just like to get free shoes out of the deal. I use my hobby to support my hobby. Can't remember last time I purchased a pair of shoes for full price. There are s slew of NTers who can testify that I've helped them out drastically including selling them the shoe for retail plus shipping and not making a dime.

Yawn.
What are you talking about? I am KING reseller. Did you miss when I said I bought 30 pairs? I have no bitterness level towards resellers...especially since I'm one.

From what little I know about you, though, you're a good guy. You're willing to throw more oops than a And1 mixtape.

Yawn.
What are you talking about? I am KING reseller. Did you miss when I said I bought 30 pairs? I have no bitterness level towards resellers...especially since I'm one.

From what little I know about you, though, you're a good guy. You're willing to throw more oops than a And1 mixtape.

Lol. This is true. I've been on NT for 15 years now. My goal is always to help out as many NTers as I possibly can. I try to sell for lower than what anybody else sells for. That's why I always move my product so fast...

JJ didn't have my size anymore of course so I won't be getting these. Not too stressed over it since I wasn't expecting much. Glad most of you guys ate :nthat:

At my parents house this weekend where some of my shoes are.

The Space Jams & Cool Greys are more comfortable and of better materials than the CDP Playoffs for sure. But little toe on left foot kills in the Jams and sorta on Greys. To me the Greys feel like they fit bigger even though all the same size. Also, the Greys seem to have shorter laces? I don't think I ever wore either pair more than maybe 5x each. I have Anniversarys too that I wore maybe 1x. I just don't do majority white shoes which is why I never liked the Concords.

In any event I'm ready to have the 72-10 in hand. If they are as nice as I'm reading/hearing they may become a frequent wear.

For people who bought the 72-11 how is the tumbled leather holding up particularly on the see through plastic???? Would these also has the same effect of wear on the tumbled leather???? Just want to know thanks

BUYER VS. RE-SELLER FORMULA FOR FAIR NEGOTIATIONS

Cost to the Re-seller for the sz 7.5 = $237

Re-seller's asking price = $325

Re-seller's desired profit = $88 for his time and efforts

Time spent by the re-seller to obtain the shoes = 1.5 hours to sign up for raffle, 1.5 hours to pick up shoes on RD, 3 total hours

Figure out what re-seller does for a living and multiply by number of hours he spent to obtain the shoes = 3 hours X customer service rep ($15/hr) = $45

Total Price Buyer should pay: $237 + $45 = $282

Now if the re-seller you're dealing with is a highly paid professional (i.e., mortgage banker, nurse, director, etc) who makes $30-$100 per hour and his time is worth as such, he most likely won't budge that much on his price because Time is Money. I suggest moving on and find another re-seller whose time ain't worth as much for his efforts.

You didn't even include shipping and paypal fees so this $282 is way off

airforce1king airforce1king still didn't answer my question. Why the seller got to be an idiot though? He just a squirrel tryna to get a nut *pause* in the same game you playing too. Pay that tax and surprise the girl

Mine came today. First pair of XI's I've been able to get for retail for like three years cause of all you crazy kids. Very thankful. They look nice as hell.

Last edited:
Yawn.

Nobody gives a. Since you like boasting about your silly 30 pairs of 11s, I can play that game too. I've re-sold over a thousand pairs in my lifetime since 1996. Everyone knows me on Craigslist. I personally know the owners of the major consignment shops in Los Angeles and Orange County. I have hundreds of buyer references. But since Jordan Brand has re-strategized their position and is now essentially eliminating the re-seller market for NEW RELEASES, I have adjusted to only re-selling older heat and harder to find retros from pre-2013. If you're "KING" then I'm the re-selling "GOD" LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Imo they're 2 types of resellers. Those who profit from lack of supply on day 1 just like with tickets and anything limited and those who put a pair on ice and didn't buy with intent to resell then decide to get rid of it. The latter should be rewarded for keeping an out of production shoe brand new for years so that you can cop them if you want them in the future. Still people gotta eat so I can't hate on the game.
On point with that statement. We sneaker collectors should never "hate" on the re-seller because in some way, they help facilitate certain aspects of purchasing ability. But we all have our own opinions...

Mine came today. First pair of XI's I've been able to get for retail for like three years cause of all you crazy kids. Very thankful. They look nice as hell.

damn man where you been ????still remenber that avy :smokin

Back
Top Bottom