Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Never mind guys just realized that dude kingcurt1 kingcurt1 is just a troll haha. There's always at least one lurking around and he's the one for today :lol:

GRABBED THESE FOR LESS THAN $150, GUESS THEY ARE COOL.
glasses.gif

View media item 1839664
Nice pic. What camera / lens do you use, if you don't mind me asking?

I admit I was a hype beast when the Chicago 1s released, when I finally secured them I couldn't believe my eyes.  The shoe looked so nice and the materials used were excellent.  Then I think about the pictures where Jordan was wearing them and the MSG game picture when he was lacing them up.  Just to own them I felt honored.

Sak! Haven't frequented JB threads much. Been a while since I've seen you post.

Hope the first 3 months of college has treated you well. Enjoy these years before you have to join the real world.

Sak! Haven't frequented JB threads much. Been a while since I've seen you post.

Hope the first 3 months of college has treated you well. Enjoy these years before you have to join the real world.
Long time, no see my friend.  College has been alright but still keeping me on my toes.  I'm trying my best to enjoy but work is always on my mind and I might have a job in the school bookstore this coming semester so that means a steady income coming in.  Hope the family and yourself are doing alright this holiday season, stay safe and enjoy!

These are so dope. Pictures like this make me think to myself "man I'm glad I got these". So :pimp:

I feel like my eyes improved by 20 years looking at this pic. So crisp. :smokin

Some of the corps should hire you to do the photography or use your pics as the official pics for each release :pimp: So sharp, clear, and crisp.
This. :nthat:

THANKS GENTS!

Nice pic. What camera / lens do you use, if you don't mind me asking?

NIKON D750/50mm

everyone is troll when they have their own opinion on jb threads...i will agree with the consensus from now on.

Man you came in here straight throwing shade at folks for saying the shoe looks good. Calling people hypebeast/hoarders and what not. An opinion is an opinion. That's not what you did though. You came in here with intent to condemn and insult. Sorry buddy that's a troll move.

Man you came in here straight throwing shade at folks for saying the shoe looks good. Calling people hypebeast/hoarders and what not. An opinion is an opinion. That's not what you did though. You came in here with intent to condemn and insult. Sorry buddy that's a troll move.
actually i was poking fun at the redundancy of the posts...sure everyone is not a hoarder....i guess my wording was harsh.....either way i dont think this sneaker is that serious and i should be able to say so just like someone can ooh and ahh about the same pair.

actually i was poking fun at the redundancy of the posts...sure everyone is not a hoarder....i guess my wording was harsh.....either way i dont think this sneaker is that serious and i should be able to say so just like someone can ooh and ahh about the same pair.
Poking fun at people falls under the category of trolling. Of course, you're entitled to your own opinion, but you could do so without cracking jokes at the people who like, and appreciate the sneakers. You don't see anyone making fun of you for disliking the sneakers. Perhaps you should cut it out with making fun of the people who do like them.

Last edited:
Poking fun at people falls under the category of trolling. Of course, you're entitled to your own opinion, but you could do so without cracking jokes at the people who like, and appreciate the sneakers. You don't see anyone making fun of you for disliking the sneakers. Perhaps you should cut it out with making fun of the people who do like them.
you would know

50mm work wonders, I use that for most of my shots. Lenses are the most important along with editing.

Back
Top Bottom